1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Some changes have been made, as could probably be seen. Some features may re-appear later on. 9,695 inactive users have been purged. All users who haven't logged in within 30 days were removed (not included admins and mods, which may be purged separately). Anyone deleted can re-signup but posts cannot be merged with deleted accounts, so any post data is lost. Stay tuned for updates.
    X

First Impressions Of Mass Effect: Andromeda

Discussion in 'Mass Effect' started by TheMadMan, Mar 19, 2017.

1. I had a handful of glitches with the game -- 2 crashes and one instance of quest important characters not appearing until after I left the planet and came back -- and some instances of poor game design; quest triggers and markers not disappearing even after completing the quest. But beyond that, the experience was pretty solid. And yeah, I agree about Peebee. Thought I wasn't going to like her based on all the promotional material that made her look...less than good, but I ended up liking her quite a bit. I wish she didn't have the black streak across her face...it's quite distracting when talking with her.

2. I don't know... I kinda like the war paint on her face :D and her eyes... oh god :p

3. I felt disappointed with the dialogue options, its too limited sometimes. At least the game's combat mechanics is enjoyable and visually looks quite fantastic. (Even though the graphics are not as good as those of the trailer.)

4. I can understand that, though it's honestly the least limited dialogue wise for the entire series. For most encounters that didn't have you answering questions, narrowed down to either Paragon or Renegade; though the first game did have the occasional secondary Paragon/Renegade options, but those were gated behind certain perk requirements, so I don't really count those.

I do agree about the combat mechanics and kinda the visuals. Some of the visuals look amazing, like the space battles. Some -- like Liam's face, which looks like it's made of clay --, not so much. The combat mechanics for ME:A will make it incredibly hard for me to go back and do a rerun of the entire series, not that it wasn't a difficult decision before hand.