Announcing SB patreon/Pro membership/ATOMIC CLUB

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Hello everybody,

https://www.patreon.com/sugarbombed

I’ve been kinda hesistant to ask for money because I don’t like doing it. However I feel it is necessary at this point. I’ve already invested hundreds of dollars of my own money in the site, including on our upgrade to Xenforo 2, numerous add ons, server costs etc. I don’t mind doing this because this site means a lot to me, but at some point I’m gonna need some help or our progress will grind to a halt. I’m a college student (if you didn’t know) who works an $11/hr job, I can’t afford this forever. This is why I’ve decided to start this patreon and with it the return of Pro/erdpremium membership ($10/month) and the brand new exclusive ATOMIC CLUB ($25/month). Even if you can’t afford either of those, you can support SB by donating just $1, and you will recieve 10 likes, and if you donate $5, you will recieve a custom user title and 50 likes. Below are the benefits of Pro membership: 1F209339-91DD-426F-93F5-6695D88A1655.png
And here are the benefits of the ATOMIC CLUB:
985A6BAE-73FA-4737-9F4E-2778A91F156E.png

These are not all the benefits there will be, as more will likely be added. I haven’t set these up yet on the site but they will be set up soon. Once again, I would be incredibly appreciative of any amount you can donate to help push SB forward and keep it alive for years to come. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about any of this.

Attachments

Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Dollars for likes is just, wrong. That's the whole point of likes ruined, when you can become the most liked by donating like 5 dollars and post shitty stuff. I was thinking of donating until I saw that part, it's just disgusting in my opinion.
Other awards are meh, but not bad like that one.

Chatroom