• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Assassins Creed: Origins

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
This is for an open discussion, do you think Assassins Creed Origins will be something new? Or same old same old? Give your thoughts on the new AC game and if you think it'll revitalize the franchise or continue it down the path Syndicate took.

Assassins Creed Origins releases worldwide on October 27, 2017.

Assassins Creed Origins E3 Gameplay:

I do hope AC Origins is a revival of the franchise. I know it went down the drain in Unity and Syndicate didn't deliver so well, but I do really hope Origins can revive the AC franchise. I loved how the story connected between all the games and after AC Black Flag, it was all over the place.

I've played AC 1, Revelations, 3 , 4 and Unity. I loved the parkour aspects of the game and how you could take on 20 dudes in a single fight and the awesome animations the assassin performs while on a killing spree. The game was something thrilling and actually had an interesting story that followed Desmond, the main protagonist. After AC 4 Black Flag, the story fell off a cliff. They changed the combat system in Unity which made it near impossible to fight groups of enemies and it just took away from th experience. The stealth gameplay is still there but idk, the game lost its touch after Unity.

Chatroom