• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Assassin's Creed's re-annualization

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
With the reveal of Assassin's Creed Odyssey's release date being October 5th of 2018, it's logical to assume that Ubisoft will once again attempt to release a new addition to the AC franchise every year. This has brought upon many concerns that Ubisoft didn't really learn from their past mistakes and will commence to make the franchise as repetitive, uninspired, and low-quality as ever. What are your thoughts on Assassin's Creed's likely re-annualization?

Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
the series has gone on for long enough, they prolly wont add anything that really saves it anyway.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Yeah I’m back to not giving a shit about the series again, I didn’t like a lot of features in Origins and Oddyssey looks like DLC. Tag me when they make an ancient Rome game tho

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah I’m back to not giving a shit about the series again, I didn’t like a lot of features in Origins and Oddyssey looks like DLC. Tag me when they make an ancient Rome game tho
Yeah, I'm only interested in Odyssey because I skipped out on Origins. They don't seem nearly unique enough to play both.

Chatroom