Battlefield V delayed

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
EA has delayed Battlefield V from October 19 to November 20. Now that it's not in between Black Ops 4 and muh RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, pre-orders will surely skyrocket 90000000%, am I right?

Obama

Known Poster
EA has delayed Battlefield V from October 19 to November 20. Now that it's not in between Black Ops 4 and muh RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, pre-orders will surely skyrocket 90000000%, am I right?
I think they may increase but also the game isn't 100% ready yet so it's not just money server side ragdolls still need work and body dragging mechanic

Kraze

Pretty sure the pre-order figures being thrown around were strictly from gamestop pre-orders. Basically completely ignoring Digital pre-orders or pre-orders from other retailers. Either way I don't really see this as being a negative in any way. Gives them a chance to take a little more feedback from the open beta.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Pretty sure the pre-order figures being thrown around were strictly from gamestop pre-orders. Basically completely ignoring Digital pre-orders or pre-orders from other retailers. Either way I don't really see this as being a negative in any way. Gives them a chance to take a little more feedback from the open beta.
That's true, but remember that the analysts just extrapolated their view of the situation from those pre-orders. Regardless, it's hard to believe that BFV is 85% behind CoD at game stop and make up for it in digital sales. It's not a perfect metric, but it shows a clear trend of Battlefield falling behind.

Kraze

That's true, but remember that the analysts just extrapolated their view of the situation from those pre-orders. Regardless, it's hard to believe that BFV is 85% behind CoD at game stop and make up for it in digital sales. It's not a perfect metric, but it shows a clear trend of Battlefield falling behind.
Of course, but Battlefield has never outsold COD iirc. As big as BF is, even Infinite Warfare which everyone said was going to get killed by BF1 still outsold BF1.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, but Battlefield has never outsold COD iirc. As big as BF is, even Infinite Warfare which everyone said was going to get killed by BF1 still outsold BF1.
Yeah, I would never expect them to be selling equally well or anything, but underselling it by 85% is insane. Even battlefield 3 only undersold CoD by 40% I believe.

Chatroom