BFV Beta impressions.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Obama

Known Poster
So I played a bit of the bfv beta and the game is pretty good. First thing first the game is very buggy from the endless amount of respawn bugs that plague the game to the broken ragdolls but it's only a beta and I hope the finished product will be polished. The infantry combat in bfv is very good. The guns feel more satisfying than bf1 and the changes to medic by giving them smgs instead of dmr makes my favourite class more enjoyable. I don't play vechiles but from what I hear dice dropped the ball and the planes are sluggish. So probably pass if you play vechile only. But contrary to popular opinion I think the game is pretty good. The attrition systems could be toned down but this is probably the best gunplay I have seen in a game. The weapons just feel so crisp and enjoyable to use. I would go as far to say if you love infantry in battlefield this game is a must buy. What were your thoughts on the beta?

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
So I played a bit of the bfv beta and the game is pretty good. First thing first the game is very buggy from the endless amount of respawn bugs that plague the game to the broken ragdolls but it's only a beta and I hope the finished product will be polished. The infantry combat in bfv is very good. The guns feel more satisfying than bf1 and the changes to medic by giving them smgs instead of dmr makes my favourite class more enjoyable. I don't play vechiles but from what I hear dice dropped the ball and the planes are sluggish. So probably pass if you play vechile only. But contrary to popular opinion I think the game is pretty good. The attrition systems could be toned down but this is probably the best gunplay I have seen in a game. The weapons just feel so crisp and enjoyable to use. I would go as far to say if you love infantry in battlefield this game is a must buy. What were your thoughts on the beta?
I didn't manage to play the beta, but I heard that they scaled back vehicles so that each team only has a couple of them. I don't play vehicles all the time or anything, but it's pretty concerning to me as I feel that addition of vehicles is one of the the main things that set it apart from other fps games.

Obama

Known Poster
I didn't manage to play the beta, but I heard that they scaled back vehicles so that each team only has a couple of them. I don't play vehicles all the time or anything, but it's pretty concerning to me as I feel that addition of vehicles is one of the the main things that set it apart from other fps games.
Ye I agree and vechiles are great fun with a squad I hope they fix them

Chatroom