Question Christmas Plans? (2018)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What are you planning to do?

• Chill on my own and admire the loot I'll be taking in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Working my shitty dead-end job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope you've all had a fantastical year, and that the Christmas music is extra annoying this time around.
After all, the annoyance speaks volumes to the amount of spirit exhibited in each song.

Anyway, what are your plans this Christmas? Personally I'm going to spend it with my girlfriend up in Northern Cali and do whatever it is two young adults do in their free time.

I brought in some presents and things for myself, but this isn't the place to brag about my loot; I'd love to hear about anything Christmas-y that you have to say though, lemme hear about it in the REPLIES k bye.

Radvantage

Administrator
Staff member
Just sitting at home with the family. Gonna break out the old vinyl, let a few Dean Martin tunes spin. Then, I'm going to (hopefully) get some sushi for dinner.

P.S.
Glug glug, mmm egg nog... :D

Just sitting at home with the family. Gonna break out the old vinyl, let a few Dean Martin tunes spin. Then, I'm going to (hopefully) get some sushi for dinner.

P.S.
Glug glug, mmm egg nog... :D
I absolutely adore eggnog and sushi, I'm super disappointed that I cant have any this year due to my diet lol. My family used to get sushi every christmas a few years back, so I can totally relate to how great of a goddamn time that is. I hope it's chill bro, Merry Christmas!

Radvantage

Administrator
Staff member
I absolutely adore eggnog and sushi, I'm super disappointed that I cant have any this year due to my diet lol. My family used to get sushi every christmas a few years back, so I can totally relate to how great of a goddamn time that is. I hope it's chill bro, Merry Christmas!
Yup, sushi is the bomb. Have a merry one as well!

Chatroom