Coca Cola Vs Dr Pepper Vs Pepsi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Coca Cola, Dr Pepper, or Pepsi?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Coke, Dr Pepper or Pepsi? Which soft drink full of diabetes do you fall under the spell of? I myself am a hardcore Dr Pepper fan, originally I loved Pepsi.... but it ain't got nothing on the sugar goodness of Dr Pepper. It has a special tinge/spice that the others doesn't, Coke is just horrible (to me).

Eddie

The Writer
I use to love Dr Pepper when I was in high school, it use to be the only soda I drank, until one day it just tastes like carbinated syrup water, and I haven't liked it since. Pepsi is good, especially Pepsi Max, but Coca Cola takes it home. At least it's diet drink, Coke Zero actually tastes like the original.

The best soft drink is root beer though.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I use to love Dr Pepper when I was in high school, it use to be the only soda I drank, until one day it just tastes like carbinated syrup water, and I haven't liked it since. Pepsi is good, especially Pepsi Max, but Coca Cola takes it home. At least it's diet drink, Coke Zero actually tastes like the original.

The best soft drink is root beer though.
Coke Life is my favourite Coke.
All the others.... meh?

Coca Cola is my favorite drink ever. I love Dr pepper too personally Pepsi is pretty good but I usually like it if it's really chilled in a KFC or something.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Goddamn Milk Drinker. Water's meh, milk's pretty good. It really depends on your state on which is the best.
There is a reason you allways win the fight with the guy who calls you a milk drinker in skyrim.
BECAUSE MILK MAKES THE BONES OF MEN STRONG WITH CALCIUM

Chatroom