Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
Night City​

The City of Dreams, they say... But I know the truth, It's an abomination, a monument to corruption, greed and structure gone haywire.
It might look pretty, and sure the city is prospering, while it's people are dying for it, chasing an unreachable dream.
Mega Corporations, ruling their employees and ordering them around with no legal recourse, because they own the law, crushing those who revolt, while the real criminals observes.

People think this city always have a promise for you, but the promise is but an unreachable carrot, whilst the stick beats you down, every day.

- M, H.

May 27th, 2072.
It's a Friday night, the perfect time for a firefight
- R, W.

It's a beautiful evening outside, The sound of gunfire and battle being silenced by large crowds and their music.
People clocking out from their corporate jobs, as traffic increases for every passing moment, as the sun slowly lingers behind the City.

As a gang leader however, friday is usually one of the most defining work night, new recruits, opportunities, and jobs increase for every day, but Fridays especially.

@CJTreader2001 @guul66
You receive a message from one of your most loyal members. telling you that Inside your base of operation, a contact is waiting for you, identifying themselves as a Fixer, and talking about a promising job with a great pay-off, with payment in advance, and after the job is finished.

standing inside your personal quarters inside of your base, this Fixer awaits your attendance, and demands to talk to you, and you only.

Last edited:

Arch

Known Poster
Robyn enters her Warehouse in studio city, the sound of, metal fusing, bone being sawed through and blood splashing on the ground echoes through the halls as the Studio Rippers operate on their patients and installing cybernetics.

Walking toward her own ''command center'' Robyn observes as a team of three Studio rippers, led by a masked surgeon, kicks the door open from the outside. Their metallic suits covered in blood and gore as they carry a naked man with missing legs, obviously close to his death, to a nearby patient room.
As the team enters the patient room, 2 men dressed in rubber suits exits less than 20 seconds later.

''Sterlization complete, ma'am.'' One of the men says as he salutes her. Robyn smiling and saluting back as she walks along to her command center.

As Robyn grabs the door handle, Richard waves to her and approaches.

''Well, patient is billed and payment went through... But yeah Scavengers did it, would you believe it?'' Richard shakes his head.
''Yeah, big fuckin shocker... You know anything about this fixer?'' Robyn asks as she lets go of the door.

''Nope, she just insisted on talking to you, I tried explaining we're co founders... but she wouldn't hear it, I think you'll like her.'' Richard chuckles as he places a hand on Robyn's shoulder.
''You uh, want me in there?'' Richard asks as he looks into Robyn's eyes.

''I need you out here, if this meeting goes sour, and she kills me... I trust you to put a bullet in her, as soon as I hit the ground.'' Robyn replies as she looks back

''Don't talk like that, but if it comes to it, yeah, I'll do it before you hit the ground'' Richard smiles forcefully as he turns around, leaning against the wall, as Robyn enters her office.

'' 'Ello love, heard you wanted to see me, not a surprise... I'm quite easy on the eyes eh?'' Robyn smiles as she walks to her desk, glancing at the Fixer.

The Fixer is a younger woman, dressed in a leather coat with a thin suit collar tucked down and finger-less gloves holding a large steel briefcase.

Shifting her gaze she looks at Robyn revealing her red tinted glasses, Black hair styled in a sidecut with red streaks running through it.

''Robyn Danielle I persume? It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am.'' The Fixer smiles as she adjusts her glasses.

''I uh... yeah... I usually go by Red though... how did you?'' Robyn squints as she looks at the fixer.
''You're not a fixer are you?'' Robyn sighs.

''Well, yes and no... I represent a employer of some stature, and they send people like me to hire capable people such as yourself. My name is Elena.''

'' Well would you mind getting out then? I got nothing to talk with you about... I see that suit and I just think ''Arasaka'' I want no buisness with you guys. ''

'' I assure you Arasaka is not my employer''

''Well... I don't want no part of this, you're corporate aren't you?'' Robyn crosses her arms as the woman approaches her.
''That is correct...'' Elena looks deep into Robyn's eyes as she opens the briefcase revealing a screen with the message ''10.000 ebs''

'' Although... cash may be light... 10 fuckin thousand eddies?... that's not bad.'' Robyn glances as she links her phone to it, as the money is transferred.

''I can't reveal my employer... but let's just say there will be a cargo transport from Lazarus group to Millitech at the NCU tonight at 11... And my employer would be happy if you could procure this item and bring it to the Afterlife club.''

''Mi...Millitech AND Lazarus Group?... You're fucking with me right?'' Robyn drops her jaw and looks at Elena.
'' you want to...sure'' Elena winks as she smiles in a seductive manner, as she transfers her contact info to Robyn.

'' I... uh... ''

'' Remember, 11PM, Bring 5 people, We'll arrange Back-up aswell'' Elena says in a stoic tone as she leaves, closing the door behind her as Robyn sits down.

''Fuck.'' Robyn sighs as she shakes her head.

Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Fuck, my head hurts. Kayled was in the most direct sense of the word having a hangover, but not from alcohol like he sued to, na, he don't do that shit anymore, he was having a hangover from the Poor Kid's Mix, which as any self respecting streetie would know is 1/3 BounC, 1/3 Knockout and 1/3 either Alecostriomon or in Nake's case, 1/3 Opies. He isn't an asshole, but even people who barely knew him knew that the easiest way to piss him off was to bother him while he was having a hangover. Alone. In the bathroom.
Well, one of the Vivids either didn't know this or had some major balls because he entered the bathroom, turned on the light (what fucking guts) and addressed Kayled: "Mate, there's some focking corpie looking cunt here who wants to talk to you. Acting like they own the place and won't take anyone else."
"Man, fuck you. I feel like shit, make Xev talk to them or some shit."
"I already tried that man, I'm not that focking heartless, I wouldn't annoy you but they wont focking leave my place before you do."
Kayled sighed and accepted his friends hand to get up and hugged him before leaving the bathroom.
"Sorry man, I'll go talk to them. Get me some water though, yeah?"
Nake entered the large living room where the "Fixer" was: "Now who the fuck do you think you are to distrupt me while I'm having a hangover? And you better speak fast because my temper is fucking non-existent right now and this room is filled is my homies."

Arch

Known Poster
Fuck, my head hurts. Kayled was in the most direct sense of the word having a hangover, but not from alcohol like he sued to, na, he don't do that shit anymore, he was having a hangover from the Poor Kid's Mix, which as any self respecting streetie would know is 1/3 BounC, 1/3 Knockout and 1/3 either Alecostriomon or in Nake's case, 1/3 Opies. He isn't an asshole, but even people who barely knew him knew that the easiest way to piss him off was to bother him while he was having a hangover. Alone. In the bathroom.
Well, one of the Vivids either didn't know this or had some major balls because he entered the bathroom, turned on the light (what fucking guts) and addressed Kayled: "Mate, there's some focking corpie looking cunt here who wants to talk to you. Acting like they own the place and won't take anyone else."
"Man, fuck you. I feel like shit, make Xev talk to them or some shit."
"I already tried that man, I'm not that focking heartless, I wouldn't annoy you but they wont focking leave my place before you do."
Kayled sighed and accepted his friends hand to get up and hugged him before leaving the bathroom.
"Sorry man, I'll go talk to them. Get me some water though, yeah?"
Nake entered the large living room where the "Fixer" was: "Now who the fuck do you think you are to distrupt me while I'm having a hangover? And you better speak fast because my temper is fucking non-existent right now and this room is filled is my homies."
A grey haired man with youthful features and thick glasses stands in the room. turning around as he displays a wide smile.
'' Charming ''

'' Well, seeing how you are currently in a mood, I'll make this short. Millitech and Lazarus Group has a cargo delivery at NCU tonight.
We want you to seize the cargo during the deal, we will provide back up aswell, but we need you to transport the cargo to the afterlife club, where my employer will be waiting.'' The man removes his glasses and polishes them, but maintaining eye contact.

''10.000 Eurobucks in advance if you accept this offer, another 15.000 after the delivery.'' the man puts on his glasses and raises one eyebrow.

''Are you up for it?''

guul66

A grey haired man with youthful features and thick glasses stands in the room. turning around as he displays a wide smile.
'' Charming ''

'' Well, seeing how you are currently in a mood, I'll make this short. Millitech and Lazarus Group has a cargo delivery at NCU tonight.
We want you to seize the cargo during the deal, we will provide back up aswell, but we need you to transport the cargo to the afterlife club, where my employer will be waiting.'' The man removes his glasses and polishes them, but maintaining eye contact.

''10.000 Eurobucks in advance if you accept this offer, another 15.000 after the delivery.'' the man puts on his glasses and raises one eyebrow.

''Are you up for it?''
"A job? If you had a job for me then there are easier ways to contact me other than fucking barge into my friend's apartment. Especially for an InfoComp related corpie like yourself," Kayled was still very pissed, he wasn't being himself at all "But alright, sure, a job is a job. What I really want to know is how you expect me, a sniper, to "seize" cargo. I move light, I shoot accurately, but I don't carry shit."
The who had awaken Nake handed him a glass of water, and Kayled quickly thanked him with a "Appriciate it, M," before turning back towards the "Fixer".

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Jeffrey was walking from the armory to the armored car when his Lieutenant, Josef, stopped him. "Ey, Yeff," Josef began in his strong eastern European accent. "A figgser needs to talk to you."
"You're supposed to keep them out of here, Joe," Jeffrey says in an irritated tone. "You know I can't skip skip out on this job. It's the biggest contract we've had in months."
"Rebecca can handle it," Josef replies. "He has a job for you, and it's got to be something huge. Yust go and do it. He won't go otherwise."
"Fine, where's this fixer?" Jeffrey asked impatiently.
"In your office," Josef told him.
"Fucking hell," he muttered under his breath as he nodded and left for his office. "What business do you have here?my" Jeffrey asked upon entering and seeing the well attired fixer.

Arch

Known Poster
"A job? If you had a job for me then there are easier ways to contact me other than fucking barge into my friend's apartment. Especially for an InfoComp related corpie like yourself," Kayled was still very pissed, he wasn't being himself at all "But alright, sure, a job is a job. What I really want to know is how you expect me, a sniper, to "seize" cargo. I move light, I shoot accurately, but I don't carry shit."
The who had awaken Nake handed him a glass of water, and Kayled quickly thanked him with a "Appriciate it, M," before turning back towards the "Fixer".
''Infocomp eh... seems someone has a trained eye... but although this matter is discreet, and I'd appreciate it if we keep this knowledge between the two of us eh?'' The man lets out a small chuckle as he hands over a credit chip reading 10.000 Ebs.

''They told me you were perceptive, I didn't realize how... And I'm sorry for barging in to you, but we did not find a phone number-''
''would you believe it... it's almost like you tried to be as discreet as possible. ''

''As for the job, well you play one part, and I want you to bring around 3 members of your crew.''

''You are a capable sharpshooter, and I planned on you to either assassinate the driver or shoot out the tires of the cargo truck, your pick.''

''Your crew will join the ground forces, taking out any hostiles, or stunning them if you so choose... and steal the package. these are low level bodyguards, because this meeting is very off the record, but...well we know stuff.'' The man keeps his grin wide as he turns around walking out.

''Just link the chip to your phone and the cash will be transferred, and remember, 15.000 after the job is finished.''

Arch

Known Poster
Jeffrey was walking from the armory to the armored car when his Lieutenant, Josef, stopped him. "Ey, Yeff," Josef began in his strong eastern European accent. "A figgser needs to talk to you."
"You're supposed to keep them out of here, Joe," Jeffrey says in an irritated tone. "You know I can't skip skip out on this job. It's the biggest contract we've had in months."
"Rebecca can handle it," Josef replies. "He has a job for you, and it's got to be something huge. Yust go and do it. He won't go otherwise."
"Fine, where's this fixer?" Jeffrey asked impatiently.
"In your office," Josef told him.
"Fucking hell," he muttered under his breath as he nodded and left for his office. "What business do you have here?my" Jeffrey asked upon entering and seeing the well attired fixer.
Inside of the office stands a young and slender woman, dressed in a suit with rolled up sleeves and skintight jeans, revealing her robotic legs and arms. anatomically they look just right, but the chrome and gold plates are clearly revealing her copious amounts of enhancements..

She's looking around the room with wide eyes as she turns around to meet Jeffrey's gaze, revealing jet black eyes with red irises.

'' Hi there Jeffrey '' The woman says in an almost robotic tone of voice, waving her robotic hand in a casual manner, that somehow still feels forced.

'' My name is Jessica, I'm here on the behalf of a...'' She pauses slightly and smiles.
'' Well, let's just say he's interested in your work and a potential client, if you accept.'' She smiles handing over a wooden box, giving an distinct aroma of tobacco.

''I was told to give you these... My boss said you like these,It's Cuban Cigars handmade of course'' Jessica's voice slightly shifts and the monotone voice is gone, replaced by almost a melodic tone radiating happiness.

Jessica opens the box, revealing the Cigars and a display screen reading ''10.000 ebs.'' in the lid.

''It's a job to capture a particular piece of cargo in a transport between Lazarus Group, and Millitech... You will be paid 10.000 now, and another 15.000 after the job is finished.'' Jessica's melodic voice echoes as she smiles to Jeffery.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Inside of the office stands a young and slender woman, dressed in a suit with rolled up sleeves and skintight jeans, revealing her robotic legs and arms. anatomically they look just right, but the chrome and gold plates are clearly revealing her copious amounts of enhancements..

She's looking around the room with wide eyes as she turns around to meet Jeffrey's gaze, revealing jet black eyes with red irises.

'' Hi there Jeffrey '' The woman says in an almost robotic tone of voice, waving her robotic hand in a casual manner, that somehow still feels forced.

'' My name is Jessica, I'm here on the behalf of a...'' She pauses slightly and smiles.
'' Well, let's just say he's interested in your work and a potential client, if you accept.'' She smiles handing over a wooden box, giving an distinct aroma of tobacco.

''I was told to give you these... My boss said you like these,It's Cuban Cigars handmade of course'' Jessica's voice slightly shifts and the monotone voice is gone, replaced by almost a melodic tone radiating happiness.

Jessica opens the box, revealing the Cigars and a display screen reading ''10.000 ebs.'' in the lid.

''It's a job to capture a particular piece of cargo in a transport between Lazarus Group, and Millitech... You will be paid 10.000 now, and another 15.000 after the job is finished.'' Jessica's melodic voice echoes as she smiles to Jeffery.
Jeffrey nods and slowly takes the cigar box as he eyes her suspiciously. "I'm sensing a catch," he finally says as he looks over the cigars. "What's so important about this specific piece of cargo?"

guul66

''Infocomp eh... seems someone has a trained eye... but although this matter is discreet, and I'd appreciate it if we keep this knowledge between the two of us eh?'' The man lets out a small chuckle as he hands over a credit chip reading 10.000 Ebs.

''They told me you were perceptive, I didn't realize how... And I'm sorry for barging in to you, but we did not find a phone number-''
''would you believe it... it's almost like you tried to be as discreet as possible. ''

''As for the job, well you play one part, and I want you to bring around 3 members of your crew.''

''You are a capable sharpshooter, and I planned on you to either assassinate the driver or shoot out the tires of the cargo truck, your pick.''

''Your crew will join the ground forces, taking out any hostiles, or stunning them if you so choose... and steal the package. these are low level bodyguards, because this meeting is very off the record, but...well we know stuff.'' The man keeps his grin wide as he turns around walking out.

''Just link the chip to your phone and the cash will be transferred, and remember, 15.000 after the job is finished.''
"Well if you haven't noticed this room is filled with friends and shit," Kayled pointed around at the young adults and teenagers in the room, few of which were carrying simple melee weapons, just in case, "A consequence of barging into my friends apartment and demanding to talk with me. So the hope of this staying between four eyes really never existed. And of course I don't use a fucking phone number, shit's easier to track than a flare and the line is still slower than me on my feet. Don't matter too much, I know your IC friends can still track me, but damn it if I wont make it as hard as humanly possible for them."
Kayled paused for a moment, getting over his pride in being discreet and realizing that this guy might be cleverly trying to schmooze up to him.
"Now I don't know who you think my dudes and dudettes are, but they don't really do "violence". Sure they'll fuck up some street thugs who come mess with us, but we aren't mercenaries," Nake hands the credit chip back "I only got like one mate who is worth anything as a hired gun, and I won't accept payment on a job I can't do."

Arch

Known Poster
Jeffrey nods and slowly takes the cigar box as he eyes her suspiciously. "I'm sensing a catch," he finally says as he looks over the cigars. "What's so important about this specific piece of cargo?"
''I was not told the purpose of the object, but it's of great importance to my superior... What I've been told is that it's contained in a black box. in the Lazarus Group truck.''

''I know nothing of a catch, but after the job my superior will be residing in the afterlife club, awaiting your delivery.'' Jessica's melody voice rings thorugh out the room as she smiles.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
''I was not told the purpose of the object, but it's of great importance to my superior... What I've been told is that it's contained in a black box. in the Lazarus Group truck.''

''I know nothing of a catch, but after the job my superior will be residing in the afterlife club, awaiting your delivery.'' Jessica's melody voice rings thorugh out the room as she smiles.
"I'm inclined to think you're hiding something." Jeffrey begins as he lights one of the cigars. "But you know what? I'll take you up on it. Where and around what time can I find this thing?"

Arch

Known Poster
"Well if you haven't noticed this room is filled with friends and shit," Kayled pointed around at the young adults and teenagers in the room, few of which were carrying simple melee weapons, just in case, "A consequence of barging into my friends apartment and demanding to talk with me. So the hope of this staying between four eyes really never existed. And of course I don't use a fucking phone number, shit's easier to track than a flare and the line is still slower than me on my feet. Don't matter too much, I know your IC friends can still track me, but damn it if I wont make it as hard as humanly possible for them."
Kayled paused for a moment, getting over his pride in being discreet and realizing that this guy might be cleverly trying to schmooze up to him.
"Now I don't know who you think my dudes and dudettes are, but they don't really do "violence". Sure they'll fuck up some street thugs who come mess with us, but we aren't mercenaries," Nake hands the credit chip back "I only got like one mate who is worth anything as a hired gun, and I won't accept payment on a job I can't do."
The man pauses in the doorway.

'' Well, it was a manner of speech... but let's just say, please don't go around saying Infocomp is running around trying to hijack millitech and Lazarus Group tech.'' He turns around looking into Nake's eyes.

''All we care about is the delivery, however you wish to acquire it is up to you. the bodyguards will not be heavily armed so you only need someone who can fire a gun.''

Arch

Known Poster
"I'm inclined to think you're hiding something." Jeffrey begins as he lights one of the cigars. "But you know what? I'll take you up on it. Where and around what time can I find this thing?"
''the delivery will be at NCU around 23.00''

''My superior wants you to bring 5 people, but this is up to you, and back up will be provided.''

guul66

The man pauses in the doorway.

'' Well, it was a manner of speech... but let's just say, please don't go around saying Infocomp is running around trying to hijack millitech and Lazarus Group tech.'' He turns around looking into Nake's eyes.

''All we care about is the delivery, however you wish to acquire it is up to you. the bodyguards will not be heavily armed so you only need someone who can fire a gun.''
"You could go to the Skezzies or Studio Bloods if you wanted good thugs, but sure, if you want shitty mercenaries then I won't turn down good cash. Just let your superior know that if this is somehow rigged and one of my boys dies then hangover me is gonna seem real fucking nice."

Arch

Known Poster
"You could go to the Skezzies or Studio Bloods if you wanted good thugs, but sure, if you want shitty mercenaries then I won't turn down good cash. Just let your superior know that if this is somehow rigged and one of my boys dies then hangover me is gonna seem real fucking nice."
''It shouldn't be an issue, remember, the delivery is at 23.00 at the NCU''

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
''the delivery will be at NCU around 23.00''

''My superior wants you to bring 5 people, but this is up to you, and back up will be provided.''
"Ok, I'll be there," he says puffing the cigar and pouring himself a shot of whiskey. "Is there anything else I should know?"

guul66

''It shouldn't be an issue, remember, the delivery is at 23.00 at the NCU''
Nodding, Kayled waves the man away: "Now go, I ain't usually such a dick, but random ass corpies in my homies apartment is kind of my pet peeve," he said glaring at the man, making sure he leaves."

Arch

Known Poster
"Ok, I'll be there," he says puffing the cigar and pouring himself a shot of whiskey. "Is there anything else I should know?"
''Nothing.'' Jessica's voice returns to her robotic tone as she leaves.

Nodding, Kayled waves the man away: "Now go, I ain't usually such a dick, but random ass corpies in my homies apartment is kind of my pet peeve," he said glaring at the man, making sure he leaves."
''Again, My apologies.'' He says leaving the building.

Robyn heads out to the NCU, backed by 4 of her Rippers, as they climb up to the roof of one of the university buildings, awaiting the arrival of the transport.
''It'll take a while, we're pretty early, although setting up in advance is always beneficial.''

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
''Nothing.'' Jessica's voice returns to her robotic tone as she leaves.

''Again, My apologies.'' He says leaving the building.

Robyn heads out to the NCU, backed by 4 of her Rippers, as they climb up to the roof of one of the university buildings, awaiting the arrival of the transport.
''It'll take a while, we're pretty early, although setting up in advance is always beneficial.''
Jeffrey makes his way out to campus with three guards armed with assault rifles. As they stake out the area, Jeffrey notices Robyn and her team on top of the roof. "Follow me," he directs his men as they approach the building. They cautiously climb up. "So, do we perhaps have a common purpous?" He asks the gangsters.

Chatroom