Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
''Nothing.'' Jessica's voice returns to her robotic tone as she leaves.

''Again, My apologies.'' He says leaving the building.

Robyn heads out to the NCU, backed by 4 of her Rippers, as they climb up to the roof of one of the university buildings, awaiting the arrival of the transport.
''It'll take a while, we're pretty early, although setting up in advance is always beneficial.''
Kayled watches the man leave and as soon as the door closes he turns to his comrades: "Check this place for bugs, those corpies can be sneaky."
With a smooth swoop, he turns to the owner of the apartment: "M, you up for the job?"
"Fock, sure, mate."
Down the small hallway inside the apartment a well-toned (seen as he lacked a shirt) man emerged from the bedroom, followed by a smiling blue-haired chick who he was holding hands with. Upon seeing Kayled he grins, lets go of the chicks hand for a moment and approaches Nake, hugging the young adult with a pat on the back.
"I see you got back together with Tris," Kayled chuckled at the man and then looked over his shoulder towards the girl, smiling: "Hey Tris."
"Anyway," he glanced at the man "I got a job, Xav. A shooty beaty anger some corpie one. Tonight."
"Fuck, man," Xav says, returning to hold hands with the girl "Do we really want raise our profile? It's kinda our whole point we don't mess with the corps?"
"The Vivids as a whole don't, individuals are free game though. It's a free world, baby. It's me, Mayan and you and we're all pre-established mercs. Anyone outside InfoComp wouldn't even really know our ties to Vivid and we're doing this job for someone IC-related."
"Ah, sure whatever," Xav responded, going into his room amd and emerging a minute later wearing a whole t-shirt. He kissed Tris for a good moment before turning to Kayled:
"Let's get going my stuff is at my place, " he sais, before jumping out the window, followed by Nake and Mayan.

Arch

Known Poster
Jeffrey makes his way out to campus with three guards armed with assault rifles. As they stake out the area, Jeffrey notices Robyn and her team on top of the roof. "Follow me," he directs his men as they approach the building. They cautiously climb up. "So, do we perhaps have a common purpous?" He asks the gangsters.
Robyn looks surprised at Jeff, not having noticed him climbing.
'' Aye Boyo... Guess we do...'' she ruffles her hair backwards as she leans in to shake Jeffreys hand.
''Name's Robyn, I was hire by a fancy lass to carry out a mission to steal cargo from the Millitech and Lazarus lads, guessin' you got the same aye?''

''Ma'am a small group of people... climbing'' a man dressed in Studio Ripper gear, and a overpainted trauma team pauldron runs over to Robyn.

''No shit...'' Robyn sighs pointing at Jeff and his crew. ''are you here for the same reason as us then?''

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn looks surprised at Jeff, not having noticed him climbing.
'' Aye Boyo... Guess we do...'' she ruffles her hair backwards as she leans in to shake Jeffreys hand.
''Name's Robyn, I was hire by a fancy lass to carry out a mission to steal cargo from the Millitech and Lazarus lads, guessin' you got the same aye?''

''Ma'am a small group of people... climbing'' a man dressed in Studio Ripper gear, and a overpainted trauma team pauldron runs over to Robyn.

''No shit...'' Robyn sighs pointing at Jeff and his crew. ''are you here for the same reason as us then?''
"Indeed, I suspect we met with the same fixer," Jeffrey affirms shaking her hand. "Were you able to get anything more out of her about who she works for and what exactly we're stealing?"

Arch

Known Poster
"Indeed, I suspect we met with the same fixer," Jeffrey affirms shaking her hand. "Were you able to get anything more out of her about who she works for and what exactly we're stealing?"
'' Nah, truth be told, i'm not that good at talking to people, and she played me like a fiddle...'' Robyn looks at Jeffrey.
''Plus she was dark haired and her name was Elena... If she hadn't been such a shit, I'd love a piece of her'' Robyn smiles biting the tip of her thumb, but soon her smile turns into a blush, as she looks at Jeffery.
''Aye but... that's neither here nor there... apologies for being awkward.''

''What did you say your name was, and do you have any particular plan of tackling this?''

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
'' Nah, truth be told, i'm not that good at talking to people, and she played me like a fiddle...'' Robyn looks at Jeffrey.
''Plus she was dark haired and her name was Elena... If she hadn't been such a shit, I'd love a piece of her'' Robyn smiles biting the tip of her thumb, but soon her smile turns into a blush, as she looks at Jeffery.
''Aye but... that's neither here nor there... apologies for being awkward.''

''What did you say your name was, and do you have any particular plan of tackling this?''
"Yes, excuse my manners," he smiles at her. "My name is Jeffrey, Jeffrey Ernst. As for my plans, I assume we can have some of our people on the roofs to shoot down the guards and then assault from the ground, but we'll have to see how they arrange themselves."

Arch

Known Poster
"Yes, excuse my manners," he smiles at her. "My name is Jeffrey, Jeffrey Ernst. As for my plans, I assume we can have some of our people on the roofs to shoot down the guards and then assault from the ground, but we'll have to see how they arrange themselves."
''Aye I had the same plan, although I'm not that good at shooting from a distance, I do most of my work close up, and most of us are ripperdocs with some merc skill, not something to cheer about... I was thinking of also having some ground units to try to get up close with those waiting for the delivery, before the other truck comes here... but standing on the roof would grant us better vantage points, if you guys are any good at sniping, that might work'' Robyn looks around

''Although I bet we're not the only ones that will be present either... might be another group or 2 waiting to join us.''
''Aye but we got time, you can take any position you feel like, and after the Millitech and Lazarus group mercs are down, we can reunite and take it from there aye?''

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
''Aye I had the same plan, although I'm not that good at shooting from a distance, I do most of my work close up, and most of us are ripperdocs with some merc skill, not something to cheer about... I was thinking of also having some ground units to try to get up close with those waiting for the delivery, before the other truck comes here... but standing on the roof would grant us better vantage points, if you guys are any good at sniping, that might work'' Robyn looks around

''Although I bet we're not the only ones that will be present either... might be another group or 2 waiting to join us.''
''Aye but we got time, you can take any position you feel like, and after the Millitech and Lazarus group mercs are down, we can reunite and take it from there aye?''
"Yeah, sounds like a good plan," Jeffrey says with a nod. "We'll be over in that building across the way if you need us." He directs two of his men to watch from the roof and one to follow him and crouch behind a car in the lot below. It's there that he awaits the shipment.

Arch

Known Poster
"Yeah, sounds like a good plan," Jeffrey says with a nod. "We'll be over in that building across the way if you need us." He directs two of his men to watch from the roof and one to follow him and crouch behind a car in the lot below. It's there that he awaits the shipment.
Robyn and 3 of her SR soldiers decend down, however one of the Rippers remains on the roof to provide medical assistance if need be.

As Robyn and 3 of her soldiers wait on the ground level, sitting down on the steps of the NCU.

((Figure we'll wait for Guul to appear for now.))

guul66

Being by far the most agile in the trio, Kayled quickly takes the lead from Xavier and he and Mayan start to follow their friend. For Nake, parkour is second nature, expecially on this route because it's one he has taken many times. He could practically text while running between these two locations, if his hands weren't constantly occupied with grabbing onto a railing or a ledge. The annoying part was that as it wasn't too dark out yet, he'd have to constantly stay between buildings and jumping between fire exits and windows to avoid detection by corpies like the one who had just paid a visit to Mayans apartment.
Xav's place wasn't far, however. Soon they were at the grandiose finish that is landing on the roof of the building and rolling through the roof exit a few floors down to get to the young adult's sanctum. The place was devoid people, which was unusal, as whenever Kayled was there then ninety nine times out of a hundred there was some sort of party, hangout or recovering from a party or hangout going on. Xav quickly headed to his room, which was off-limits to everyone but him, Nake, Tris (if she was dating Xav) and a few other Vivid, not including Mayan. He emerged a minute later wearing a light bulletproof vest, a bandanna around his neck and his pistols (which are the fuck shit up type pistols) on his belt, throwing another bullet vest to M, before exiting his apartment, locking it behind himself.
And off they were again, this time towards the site where it all was supposed to go down.
((@Arch im kinda confused, paint me a picture what the place is like?))

Arch

Known Poster
Being by far the most agile in the trio, Kayled quickly takes the lead from Xavier and he and Mayan start to follow their friend. For Nake, parkour is second nature, expecially on this route because it's one he has taken many times. He could practically text while running between these two locations, if his hands weren't constantly occupied with grabbing onto a railing or a ledge. The annoying part was that as it wasn't too dark out yet, he'd have to constantly stay between buildings and jumping between fire exits and windows to avoid detection by corpies like the one who had just paid a visit to Mayans apartment.
Xav's place wasn't far, however. Soon they were at the grandiose finish that is landing on the roof of the building and rolling through the roof exit a few floors down to get to the young adult's sanctum. The place was devoid people, which was unusal, as whenever Kayled was there then ninety nine times out of a hundred there was some sort of party, hangout or recovering from a party or hangout going on. Xav quickly headed to his room, which was off-limits to everyone but him, Nake, Tris (if she was dating Xav) and a few other Vivid, not including Mayan. He emerged a minute later wearing a light bulletproof vest, a bandanna around his neck and his pistols (which are the fuck shit up type pistols) on his belt, throwing another bullet vest to M, before exiting his apartment, locking it behind himself.
And off they were again, this time towards the site where it all was supposed to go down.
((@Arch im kinda confused, paint me a picture what the place is like?))
(( NCU is Night City universitiy, so imagine large university buildings, courtyards and ''campus'' ))

guul66

Kayled and the gang reach the campus in about an hour from leaving Xav's place. they first end up on the roof of the tallest building of the campus, on purpose, as they plan to use it as a vantage point. Scouting the area from there they quickly notice the teams running around on the ground. Nake sighs, before using an cable as a zipwire to get to a lower building, from which they manage to quickly descend to ground level, meeting up with Jeffery and Robyn.
"Ya'll the backup that nerd talked bout'? Let's make this clear, my boys can manage themselves, don't bother them. If you need them to do something then ask nicely, M can be a little pissy," Kayled pointed over his shoulder, toward the skinhead wielding a metal baseball bat "He may not look very menacing, but he fucks shit up. I'll be topside, providing cover fire from afar. We good? We good."
He bolted away back toward the vantage point, meanwhile his friends settled in on one of the roofs.

Arch

Known Poster
Kayled and the gang reach the campus in about an hour from leaving Xav's place. they first end up on the roof of the tallest building of the campus, on purpose, as they plan to use it as a vantage point. Scouting the area from there they quickly notice the teams running around on the ground. Nake sighs, before using an cable as a zipwire to get to a lower building, from which they manage to quickly descend to ground level, meeting up with Jeffery and Robyn.
"Ya'll the backup that nerd talked bout'? Let's make this clear, my boys can manage themselves, don't bother them. If you need them to do something then ask nicely, M can be a little pissy," Kayled pointed over his shoulder, toward the skinhead wielding a metal baseball bat "He may not look very menacing, but he fucks shit up. I'll be topside, providing cover fire from afar. We good? We good."
He bolted away back toward the vantage point, meanwhile his friends settled in on one of the roofs.
'' I uh... '' Robyn stutters as Nake dissapears as soon as he showed up.

'' Well... Guess all we need to do is wait then.'' Robyn unholsters her Axe/Sledge as she sits down waiting.

A truck drives through the NCU, with the Millitech logo on it, the driver is dressed in a leather jacket and is driving pretty slowly between the buildings on his way to the main building in the NCU.
from their high vantage points Nake and Jeffery both spot the truck as it slowly gets closer to the NCU.

Robyn awaits on the ground as a different truck, belonging to Lazarus group truck approaches slowly and parks outside the entrance to NCU.

'' Try to do this quiet like eh?'' Robyn says to her team as they approach the truck with their melee weapons ready.

Last edited:

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
Jeffrey's men atop the roof start shooting the driver of the Milltech truck repeatedly with their assault rifles, and hearing the commotion, Jeffrey and the other JDL man on the ground scramble to get view of the truck and start taking shots at the tires.

guul66

With a sigh, Kayled shoots at the drivers. While he is far away, he is also an experienced and talented sniper in a great vantage point and compared to the spray and pray Jews trying to hit the same man he has a little more accuracy.
Meanwhile, Mayan and Xavier slap it up and jump down from the roof. The Bostoner moves up and attacks down the first distracted guard with a baseball hit to the back of the head, while Xav jumps around the corner of the truck and unloads a burst of bullets into another guard.

Arch

Known Poster
The Millitech truck swerves and brakes, but the driver is hit by Nake's bullet.

The JDL crew's bullets mostly went through the truck, and 3 low ranked, Millitech soldiers exit the back of the truck, two of them covered with blood. ((Possibly from an ally inside, or injury))

The Lazarus Group hears the commotion and starts running toward the Millitech truck.
Robyn swings her Sledgeaxe and manages to stop one soldier undetected, but a firefight between the Lazarus group and Studio Rippers is engaged almost directly after.

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
The Millitech truck swerves and brakes, but the driver is hit by Nake's bullet.

The JDL crew's bullets mostly went through the truck, and 3 low ranked, Millitech soldiers exit the back of the truck, two of them covered with blood. ((Possibly from an ally inside, or injury))

The Lazarus Group hears the commotion and starts running toward the Millitech truck.
Robyn swings her Sledgeaxe and manages to stop one soldier undetected, but a firefight between the Lazarus group and Studio Rippers is engaged almost directly after.
The guards all shoot at the emerging Milltech personnel with they're rifles, and Jeffrey graps his pistol and takes a couple careful, calculated shots at one's head as he emerges from cover.

Arch

Known Poster
The guards all shoot at the emerging Milltech personnel with they're rifles, and Jeffrey graps his pistol and takes a couple careful, calculated shots at one's head as he emerges from cover.
Two of the soldiers go down in a grand display of blood and gore.

one of the injured soldiers starts running away toward the firefight with Lazarus Group.

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
Two of the soldiers go down in a grand display of blood and gore.

one of the injured soldiers starts running away toward the firefight with Lazarus Group.
The men on the roof attempt to shoot down the retreating soldier. "Stand down!" Jeffrey shouts at the enemy. "This is over."

guul66

((I'm gonna guess X and M did well))
Shaking his head, Xavier shoots the retreating soldier: "You don't let them just run away, man, it's not how it works. Not in this city."
He reloads his pistols, before he and Mayan start heading towards the Lazarus firefight, which Kayled is already taking part in from the rooftops with quick shots.

Arch

Known Poster
((I'm gonna guess X and M did well))
Shaking his head, Xavier shoots the retreating soldier: "You don't let them just run away, man, it's not how it works. Not in this city."
He reloads his pistols, before he and Mayan start heading towards the Lazarus firefight, which Kayled is already taking part in from the rooftops with quick shots.
((yah))

Robyn is behind cover, 4 Lazarus Group soldiers and 1 Millitech soldier remains, as they fire toward her cover.

Two lazarus soldiers are hit, but none of them has gon down just yet, as one of them turns around firing burst fire rounds up to the roof.

Chatroom