Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
'' I promise. no need to worry about me going back on my word, scout's honor.'' Devon does a slight nod as the hologram fades. as the hologram fades out the money is transferred almost immediately to Kayled, Robyn and Jeffreys gang accounts.

Robyn chuckles loudly at the scout comment, as Maia walks from her approaching Kayled.

Maia opens her hand reaching for a handshake.
''Happy you got along with my boss, I'll do my best to aid you.''
"Yea, nice to meet you too, man," Kayled smirks "That reminds me..." he adds, turning to Jeff and Robyn. "Why the fuck did you two think it was a good idea to bring an IC here. Wasn't I clear before?"

Arch

Known Poster
"Yea, nice to meet you too, man," Kayled smirks "That reminds me..." he adds, turning to Jeff and Robyn. "Why the fuck did you two think it was a good idea to bring an IC here. Wasn't I clear before?"
Robyn looks flustered and taps her robotic arm.
''Well uh...'' Robyn points at where the hologram was. ''Cause he said to take her with us, and he mentioned the same offer to us, and I thought you'd be interested, also they seem to know all about us already, sorry if it upset you.'' Robyn takes a small breath

''... We met an Arasaka rep who told us, they'd hire us to get the schematics for them... meaning they do not have them anymore... but they do not know about you, only that you were present before at the prison, So I figured we needed a plan, and gather here, sorry... I'll take the full responsibility here''

Maia ruffles Robyn's hair and smiles. ''Easy now Clover, try to breathe.''

''Lo siento, but, if they hadn't brought me I'd stalked them here instead, I had my orders.''

guul66

Robyn looks flustered and taps her robotic arm.
''Well uh...'' Robyn points at where the hologram was. ''Cause he said to take her with us, and he mentioned the same offer to us, and I thought you'd be interested, also they seem to know all about us already, sorry if it upset you.'' Robyn takes a small breath

''... We met an Arasaka rep who told us, they'd hire us to get the schematics for them... meaning they do not have them anymore... but they do not know about you, only that you were present before at the prison, So I figured we needed a plan, and gather here, sorry... I'll take the full responsibility here''

Maia ruffles Robyn's hair and smiles. ''Easy now Clover, try to breathe.''

''Lo siento, but, if they hadn't brought me I'd stalked them here instead, I had my orders.''
"Of course they know all about you, ya'll don't do shit to conceal yourself. And I know you would've been stalked that's why I'm wondering why you came here at all? Just to piss off sad little shits like Mayan?" the Bostoner grows a wide smile in response, but Kayled continues uninterrupted "I'd have found you sooner-later... ah, I should work with you two more, learn how to not fuck up and show places like our main centre of activities to people who will eventually expose it to the IC. Fuck, whatever..."

Arch

Known Poster
"Of course they know all about you, ya'll don't do shit to conceal yourself. And I know you would've been stalked that's why I'm wondering why you came here at all? Just to piss off sad little shits like Mayan?" the Bostoner grows a wide smile in response, but Kayled continues uninterrupted "I'd have found you sooner-later... ah, I should work with you two more, learn how to not fuck up and show places like our main centre of activities to people who will eventually expose it to the IC. Fuck, whatever..."
Robyn tries to speak up but Maia interrupts her.
''Go easy on Jefe and Clover here, no need for a lecture, believe me we had the info we needed. so let me put our cards on the table for you, and prevent future conflicts..''

''We knew about you too and most of your high ranking members, along with certain connections, only uncertainty so far was your gang name and some locations of operations, which really isn't that important for us... and if we had focused on it, you can be sure we'd reveal those eventually... with today's tech, nothing is ever clean from evidence... especially with parents who were in Millitech, records are kept of your birth by Millitech, along with various other interesting facts, cross referenced with our digital footage of you and your crew gathered through out NC, we knew the information we wanted to know... and we can erase it if we want to.''

Maia glances at Mayan with contempt.
''About your hombre, he started it, i fueled the flames, I offered an apology, he threw it in my face by not admitting his own fault, so yes, I wanted to piss him off for it, and I'm not going to go back on that.''

Last edited:

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn tries to speak up but Maia interrupts her.
''Go easy on Jefe and Clover here, no need for a lecture, believe me we had the info we needed. so let me put our cards on the table for you, and prevent future conflicts..''

''We knew about you too and most of your high ranking members, along with certain connections, only uncertainty so far was your gang name and some locations of operations, which really isn't that important for us... and if we had focused on it, you can be sure we'd reveal those eventually... with today's tech, nothing is ever clean from evidence... especially with parents who were in Millitech, records are kept of your birth by Millitech, along with various other interesting facts, cross referenced with our digital footage of you and your crew gathered through out NC, we knew the information we wanted to know... and we can erase it if we want to.''

Maia glances at Mayan with contempt.
''About your hombre, he started it, i fueled the flames, I offered an apology, he threw it in my face by not admitting his own fault, so yes, I wanted to piss him off for it, and I'm not going to go back on that.''
"Can we stop squabbling and move on to more important matters?" Jeffrey says in an irked tone.

guul66

"I ain't talking with you right now. Of course I know you can figure this shit out, I'm not a dumbass. The thing is about respect. I can shoot a few fucks up alongside people who don't respect me, but I can't do any real work with peeps who don't give a shit about me. So you two finally gonna start acting respectful," Kayled cracks his knuckles "or am I gonna hafta earn it the hard way."

Arch

Known Poster
"I ain't talking with you right now. Of course I know you can figure this shit out, I'm not a dumbass. The thing is about respect. I can shoot a few fucks up alongside people who don't respect me, but I can't do any real work with peeps who don't give a shit about me. So you two finally gonna start acting respectful," Kayled cracks his knuckles "or am I gonna hafta earn it the hard way."
Robyn rotates her robot arm back and forth.
''We didn't mean to disrespect you by bringing her here, we might've acted rashly aye, but we never meant any ill by it, no need to get angry with us boyo, we're on the same team mate.'' Robyn smiles sincerely, hoping to ease the tensions.

Last edited:

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
"Can you stop it with this shit?" Jeffrey asks. "If we didn't 'respect' you, we wouldn't be here, but harping on about it and threatening us really isn't helping. If you have a problem, just be direct and tell us what you want."

guul66

"Can you stop it with this shit?" Jeffrey asks. "If we didn't 'respect' you, we wouldn't be here, but harping on about it and threatening us really isn't helping. If you have a problem, just be direct and tell us what you want."
"Well I have been, and all you've been doing is fucking around not giving a shit. So you either stop being a twerp and act your rank or we do a little friendly-unfriendly brawl right here now and after I win you stop being a twerp and act your rank. You're choice. I'm tired of fucking around with this and I'm tired of having some old-ass cunt breathing down my neck. You are the least of my worries and somehow you two bother me the worst. I ain't got all day to fuck around about this, so what'll it be?"

Arch

Known Poster
"Well I have been, and all you've been doing is fucking around not giving a shit. So you either stop being a twerp and act your rank or we do a little friendly-unfriendly brawl right here now and after I win you stop being a twerp and act your rank. You're choice. I'm tired of fucking around with this and I'm tired of having some old-ass cunt breathing down my neck. You are the least of my worries and somehow you two bother me the worst. I ain't got all day to fuck around about this, so what'll it be?"
Robyn is visibly irritated and speaks up.
''Well you outright refused to come with us, so we've been doing more then fuck all, we've gotten help, and resources, two things we need if we are to survive this ordeal, so right now, you be the one who's disrespecting us.''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn is visibly irritated and speaks up.
''Well you outright refused to come with us, so we've been doing more then fuck all, we've gotten help, and resources, two things we need if we are to survive this ordeal, so right now, you be the one who's disrespecting us.''
"Exactly," Jeffrey says. "If you want to be the leader, by all means, lead, but don't sit around whining that we got assistance while telling us to act our rank."

guul66

"Exactly," Jeffrey says. "If you want to be the leader, by all means, lead, but don't sit around whining that we got assistance while telling us to act our rank."
"I don't want to be your fucking leader, I want you two to stop fucking me over. I had a plan ready before you two even got off your ass, but when you two left my sight for a moment you two went right against what I made very fucking clear. So I don't know what weird fucking part of the town you grew up in, but where I'm from, if you disrespect you get fucked up," Kayled sighed "Fuck this, you two have your heads so far up your asses you only take action to fuck me over," he turned to Maia "I'll still do the job, but I ain't working with these two. They're fucking useless. They can figure out their own way in the mission and I'll figure out my own."

Arch

Known Poster
"I don't want to be your fucking leader, I want you two to stop fucking me over. I had a plan ready before you two even got off your ass, but when you two left my sight for a moment you two went right against what I made very fucking clear. So I don't know what weird fucking part of the town you grew up in, but where I'm from, if you disrespect you get fucked up," Kayled sighed "Fuck this, you two have your heads so far up your asses you only take action to fuck me over," he turned to Maia "I'll still do the job, but I ain't working with these two. They're fucking useless. They can figure out their own way in the mission and I'll figure out my own."
Maia looks at Jeff and Robyn.
''I can't decide that... that's up to my boss... I'll be back soon enough'' Maia walks away and starts speaking spanish into her headset.

Robyn looks disappointed and ruffles her hair backwards tying it into a knot.
''You sure about this Kay? Burning bridges and going against us like this... You talk about fuckin' us up for disrespecting, but you've done nothing but disrespecting me and Jeff since we came back. The only one with his head up 'is arse is you mate... shame you can't see it lad.'' Robyn shakes her head.

Maia is still talking to Devon about 15 meters away.

guul66

''I can't decide that... that's up to my boss... I'll be back soon enough'' Maia walks away and starts speaking spanish into her headset.

''You sure about this Kay? Burning bridges and going against us like this... You talk about fuckin' us up for disrespecting, but you've done nothing but disrespecting me and Jeff since we came back. The only one with his head up 'is arse is you mate... shame you can't see it lad.'' Robyn shakes her head.

Kay takes a few steps closer, making sure Maia doesn't hear them "You really don't see why I'm pissed huh? Before we even realized that the Khrome's would fuck us over, I had a plan ready. Right after they did, I got you both the only protection guaranteed to work against them and when I gave you the option to take it or not I got your fucking shit for doing something useful. Then I made one thing very clear and you two ignored it AND claimed I hadn't done shit, while you two were just following the most convenient trail, hoping that by motherfucking god's might you'd get out of this lucky. That is disrespect. And I've been showing some major weakness dealing with your fucking disrespect and even if I have one fucking mole in my gang all that info about me going soft will be leaked out there in the wide open world and the Khan's, who seem to want me dead since today, will swoop into out territory with one strong offensive I can't fucking deal with because I'm too busy helping save this city from fucking psycho-ass-solos. So the way I see it, we either don't work together or you two stop with the shit. Or I kick the shit out of one of you in a fair fight, that's an option. Fact is, I don't know what the fuck you two run back in your gangs, but I got homies to look out for and if I let shitty additudes live free on my turf then both me and they get fucked, understand?"

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
"If you don't want to be the leader, then don't tell me to act my role or respect you," Jeffery responds. "We're equals in this, so I don't owe you any more respect than you offer me."

Kay takes a few steps closer, making sure Maia doesn't hear them "You really don't see why I'm pissed huh? Before we even realized that the Khrome's would fuck us over, I had a plan ready. Right after they did, I got you both the only protection guaranteed to work against them and when I gave you the option to take it or not I got your fucking shit for doing something useful. Then I made one thing very clear and you two ignored it AND claimed I hadn't done shit, while you two were just following the most convenient trail, hoping that by motherfucking god's might you'd get out of this lucky. That is disrespect. And I've been showing some major weakness dealing with your fucking disrespect and even if I have one fucking mole in my gang all that info about me going soft will be leaked out there in the wide open world and the Khan's, who seem to want me dead since today, will swoop into out territory with one strong offensive I can't fucking deal with because I'm too busy helping save this city from fucking psycho-ass-solos. So the way I see it, we either don't work together or you two stop with the shit. Or I kick the shit out of one of you in a fair fight, that's an option. Fact is, I don't know what the fuck you two run back in your gangs, but I got homies to look out for and if I let shitty additudes live free on my turf then both me and they get fucked, understand?"
"Kay, you're not making any sense right now," he says in exasperation. "What was this grand plan of yours? To blow up your base? That sure as shit wasn't gonna cut it, and if you had some further scheme, we were left in the dark. You seemingly just wanted to wait for the syndicate to pounce, and you refused to come with us. You had an opportunity to come along and change things. Regardless, you have confirmation that they already knew about you and your gang, have been offered the erasure of that info, and have accepted said offer. What's the problem?"

Arch

Known Poster
''I understand we might've pissed you off aye, but we never gave you shit, if proposing an alternative means for a solution is disrespect, then you clearly have the wrong attitude for teamwork.'' Robyn picks up a black inhaler and takes 2 big whiffs., in mere seconds her cyberoptic pupils dilate, covering almost all of her iris.
''Truth be told, I don't think my Rippers, the JDL or your own crew stands a chance alone... even together all of us it would've been hard... me and Jeff were just looking to cover all grounds before risking our lives...''

Robyn sighs and quivers slightly from sadness.
''I though us mates in making lad, thought us equals...based upon mutual respect... that's what I thought...but I guess I was naive then...''

guul66

"Teamwork?! Mutual respect?! When? When neither of you were listening to a fucking word I said? When the fucking Jew called me a lunatic because he was too fucking stupid to understand long words like "insurance"? A second ago when I made everything as clear as fucking day and you somehow understand even less about everything? Holy shit, I might start drinking again if I have to deal with this shit any longer," Kay somehow managed to be quiet and incredibly loud at the same time "No, I'm fucking done with this. If you two can't understand the English-fucking-language then there is no fucking hope. I want you two out of my turf in a minute, if Maia has anything for me to do then she knows where to find me now, doesn't she?" Kayled shook his head as he started making his way towards the door.

Arch

Known Poster
"Teamwork?! Mutual respect?! When? When neither of you were listening to a fucking word I said? When the fucking Jew called me a lunatic because he was too fucking stupid to understand long words like "insurance"? A second ago when I made everything as clear as fucking day and you somehow understand even less about everything? Holy shit, I might start drinking again if I have to deal with this shit any longer," Kay somehow managed to be quiet and incredibly loud at the same time "No, I'm fucking done with this. If you two can't understand the English-fucking-language then there is no fucking hope. I want you two out of my turf in a minute, if Maia has anything for me to do then she knows where to find me now, doesn't she?" Kayled shook his head as he started making his way towards the door.
'' We've listen to you again and again, you feeling hurt ain't a reason to stomp us out. think back and realize we've never been your enemies.''

Robyn uses her radio to leave a last message to Kayled.
''You need to accept you ain't all that, none of us are, confidence is one thing, but arrogance... well that's a dangerous path to go down, and you're already on that path... but IF the syndicate come's a knockin and your group is murdered like flies... I'll still mourn you for the person you've been to me until just now.''

Robyn breaks the radio in half and exhales loudly.
[Vivid's left the party, I'll still gladly do the PvE elements with you though.]

Maia returns with a displeased look as she looks for Kayled, as he nears the door.
'' Where did Mr Spikes go then?'' Maia asks Robyn.

''Well, He don't want us round him no more... so... well.. he done left.... what did Devon say?''

''Easy Clover, be back soon.'' Maia walks up to the door.

''Devon doesn't believe you can do this alone, so he needs proof... eliminate those two, and he'd consider it.'' Maia awaits a response from Kayled.

Last edited:

guul66

'' We've listen to you again and again, you feeling hurt ain't a reason to stomp us out. think back and realize we've never been your enemies.''

Robyn uses her radio to leave a last message to Kayled.
''You need to accept you ain't all that, none of us are, confidence is one thing, but arrogance... well that's a dangerous path to go down, and you're already on that path... but IF the syndicate come's a knockin and your group is murdered like flies... I'll still mourn you for the person you've been to me until just now.''

Robyn breaks the radio in half and exhales loudly.
[Vivid's left the party, I'll still gladly do the PvE elements with you though.]

Maia returns with a displeased look as she looks for Kayled, as he nears the door.
'' Where did Mr Spikes go then?'' Maia asks Robyn.

''Well, He don't want us round him no more... so... well.. he done left.... what did Devon say?''

''Easy Clover, be back soon.'' Maia walks up to the door.

''Devon doesn't believe you can do this alone, so he needs proof... eliminate those two, and he'd consider it.'' Maia awaits a response from Kayled.
"Kill them? Nah fuck that, I'm not some fuckass... but... let's say I beat Jeff an inch of his life, with my bare fists, that work out?" Kayled handed his rifle to Sword "I'm not hurting Robyn though,"

Chatroom