Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
About an hour drive through the city and it's outskirts, and you eventually wind up outside a Nomadic camp, built like a fort around an abandoned gas station, people are outside fighting each other, and some of them are working on their bikes and cars, mounting guns on them and welding armored plates on top of them.

''Here we are.'' Devon looks around, seemingly searching for something or someone.

''Holy... this is quite the thing... why is this place untouched?'' Robyn asks looking around

''I owed one of the founders a favor, I helped them bolster their defense, and got 4 other tribes to join with them... among other things.'' Devon still looks around until a black haired man comes up, wearing a leather coat and a bullet proof vest underneath with a steel plate cover, with cargo pants rolled up, displaying his Cybernetic legs and feet..

His features are most attractive and his eyes are icy blue, with black warpaint adorning his lower eyelids.

''Well look who it is, been a while since you last came here uncle S, sorry to say but father ain't here at the moment, but he left the camp in my hands for now.'' The Nomad scratches his beard and smiles widely

''I see, well, it's always a pleasure meeting you Damien.'' Devon pats him on the shoulder and nods.

Maia hugs Damien and she fistbumps him
''Ey there Majaina.''
''Hermano! been a long time since last we met.''
Damien smiles in return ''Not long enough'' he says in a slight teasing tone., turning to the group

Damien studies the group and nods at them.
''I suppose this be the rag tag of rogues you've been talkin' bout... Well, My name's Damien, It's a true pleasure.''

''Aye, pleasure to meet you as well.'' Robyn smiles saluting with her Cybernetic arm.

''You must be Robyn yes? S told me you were a true beaut to behold, I see he did not exaggerate.''

Devon shakes his head. ''I said no such thing.''

Damien places his hand on his head and closes his eyes.
''I was just complimenting the lady, no need to be a buzzkill.''

''Well then, I suppose you're Jeffrey yes? please, make yourselves at home.'' He presents his fist, awaiting a fistbump.

''And you must be Kayled yes?'' He holds up his other hand awaiting a fistbump
Kayled fistbumps and smoothly transitions the bump into a slapping up he manages to guide so well that the nomad just has to roll with it "Ay, wassup man, hope you feelin righteous today,"

Kayled fistbumps and smoothly transitions the bump into a slapping up he manages to guide so well that the nomad just has to roll with it "Ay, wassup man, hope you feelin righteous today,"
He rolls with the fist bump and ends with a salute as he smiles even wider, appearing almost boyish with glee.
''I Sure do, I hope you're feelin the same too!''
''Now this be our slight slice o' heaven, but our heaven is full of, seduction, debauchery, parties and fightin, I'd like to think I know people, and hope this will be right up your alley brother!''

guul66

He rolls with the fist bump and ends with a salute as he smiles even wider, appearing almost boyish with glee.
''I Sure do, I hope you're feelin the same too!''
''Now this be our slight slice o' heaven, but our heaven is full of, seduction, debauchery, parties and fightin, I'd like to think I know people, and hope this will be right up your alley brother!''
"Haha, love it, my man. I have a close homie, M, who I was thinking about bringing to help out but after seeing this place I might neva get him to leave, ha! Mazing'," Kayled nods as he scans the area with a simple smile.

"Haha, love it, my man. I have a close homie, M, who I was thinking about bringing to help out but after seeing this place I might neva get him to leave, ha! Mazing'," Kayled nods as he scans the area with a simple smile.
''Well that's fine by us, any friend of S o'er there is a friend of us!'' The scent of welding and grease empowering all natural aromas as Devon speaks up.
''We're not friends, we're working together.''

''Uncle... why are you like this?'' Damien shakes his head as he reaches into his pockets.
He takes out a pipe adorned in silver trims, looking like a small V8 engine. as he lights it up and the scent of cannabis completely overwhelms the smell of welding sparks and grease, this strain is some very serious stuff.

He blows a smoke ring and exhales another through it.
'' This shit is the fuckin bomb, we be growin' it 'ere ourselves, We call it Exhaust, our best strain yet.''
''Want a toke?'' he hands the adorned Pipe to Kayled.

guul66

''Well that's fine by us, any friend of S o'er there is a friend of us!'' The scent of welding and grease empowering all natural aromas as Devon speaks up.
''We're not friends, we're working together.''

''Uncle... why are you like this?'' Damien shakes his head as he reaches into his pockets.
He takes out a pipe adorned in silver trims, looking like a small V8 engine. as he lights it up and the scent of cannabis completely overwhelms the smell of welding sparks and grease, this strain is some very serious stuff.

He blows a smoke ring and exhales another through it.
'' This shit is the fuckin bomb, we be growin' it 'ere ourselves, We call it Exhaust, our best strain yet.''
''Want a toke?'' he hands the adorned Pipe to Kayled.
"Hooo-ly shit," Nake comments before even getting his hands on the pipe "Hell yeah I wanna tap that," he adds as he carefully takes the pipe ans puffs on it, before handing it back just as carefully "Damn, brother. I have some shit that would work great with this vibe, fuck I ain't carrying it with though."

"Hooo-ly shit," Nake comments before even getting his hands on the pipe "Hell yeah I wanna tap that," he adds as he carefully takes the pipe ans puffs on it, before handing it back just as carefully "Damn, brother. I have some shit that would work great with this vibe, fuck I ain't carrying it with though."
Damien takes another drag and exhales through his nose.
''Don't worry man! We'll set you up proper, we got gift bags and all'' He chuckles as he whistles at a man in a gas mask.

''Bring out 5 kilos of our finest, time to show some fuckin hospitality to our guests! up and at em!'' Damien shouts at the gas masked man as he nods and heads of into a large greenhouse section underneath the fort.

''Might be a while, but before you leave, I'll send you with a kilo each, no strings man!'' he puts away his pipe in his coat.

((I've got some more things here, but I feel It be best to wait for CJ to post just so we don't go inside before they've greeted))

guul66

Damien takes another drag and exhales through his nose.
''Don't worry man! We'll set you up proper, we got gift bags and all'' He chuckles as he whistles at a man in a gas mask.

''Bring out 5 kilos of our finest, time to show some fuckin hospitality to our guests! up and at em!'' Damien shouts at the gas masked man as he nods and heads of into a large greenhouse section underneath the fort.

''Might be a while, but before you leave, I'll send you with a kilo each, no strings man!'' he puts away his pipe in his coat.

((I've got some more things here, but I feel It be best to wait for CJ to post just so we don't go inside before they've greeted))
"A whole fucking kilo? Holy shit the fuck did I do to deserve this."

"A whole fucking kilo? Holy shit the fuck did I do to deserve this."
''We nomads be family, and if S vouches for you, we'll treat you like family.''
Devon shakes his head at Damien's antics.

''Plus we got so much already, we produce over demand, and with current activities in NC, we've paused our distribution inside the city, until some of our bounties are revoked.'' Damien smiles.

''But we still make a nice profit, it's a well sought after product, along with other things we got here.''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
About an hour drive through the city and it's outskirts, and you eventually wind up outside a Nomadic camp, built like a fort around an abandoned gas station, people are outside fighting each other, and some of them are working on their bikes and cars, mounting guns on them and welding armored plates on top of them.

''Here we are.'' Devon looks around, seemingly searching for something or someone.

''Holy... this is quite the thing... why is this place untouched?'' Robyn asks looking around

''I owed one of the founders a favor, I helped them bolster their defense, and got 4 other tribes to join with them... among other things.'' Devon still looks around until a black haired man comes up, wearing a leather coat and a bullet proof vest underneath with a steel plate cover, with cargo pants rolled up, displaying his Cybernetic legs and feet..

His features are most attractive and his eyes are icy blue, with black warpaint adorning his lower eyelids.

''Well look who it is, been a while since you last came here uncle S, sorry to say but father ain't here at the moment, but he left the camp in my hands for now.'' The Nomad scratches his beard and smiles widely

''I see, well, it's always a pleasure meeting you Damien.'' Devon pats him on the shoulder and nods.

Maia hugs Damien and she fistbumps him
''Ey there Majaina.''
''Hermano! been a long time since last we met.''
Damien smiles in return ''Not long enough'' he says in a slight teasing tone., turning to the group

Damien studies the group and nods at them.
''I suppose this be the rag tag of rogues you've been talkin' bout... Well, My name's Damien, It's a true pleasure.''

''Aye, pleasure to meet you as well.'' Robyn smiles saluting with her Cybernetic arm.

''You must be Robyn yes? S told me you were a true beaut to behold, I see he did not exaggerate.''

Devon shakes his head. ''I said no such thing.''

Damien places his hand on his head and closes his eyes.
''I was just complimenting the lady, no need to be a buzzkill.''

''Well then, I suppose you're Jeffrey yes? please, make yourselves at home.'' He presents his fist, awaiting a fistbump.

''And you must be Kayled yes?'' He holds up his other hand awaiting a fistbump
''We nomads be family, and if S vouches for you, we'll treat you like family.''
Devon shakes his head at Damien's antics.

''Plus we got so much already, we produce over demand, and with current activities in NC, we've paused our distribution inside the city, until some of our bounties are revoked.'' Damien smiles.

''But we still make a nice profit, it's a well sought after product, along with other things we got here.''
"Yeah, Jeffrey Ernst of the JDL, nice to meet you," he says with a nod and instinctually begins reaching for a handshake before correcting himself and fist bumping him. "You know, I hate to see such valuable product go to waste. If you'd like, I could always work out a deal with my connections to smuggle it to more lucrative markets."

guul66

"Wuz boutta say the same, bro. These boys know I've got shit running back in the city," Kayled points over his shoulder to Devon and Maia "Good shit like this? We'll make the city depend on ya. But, aight, that's business, we have real shit on our minds rite now, rite?"

"Yeah, Jeffrey Ernst of the JDL, nice to meet you," he says with a nod and instinctually begins reaching for a handshake before correcting himself and fist bumping him. "You know, I hate to see such valuable product go to waste. If you'd like, I could always work out a deal with my connections to smuggle it to more lucrative markets."
Daimen nods and salutes.

"Wuz boutta say the same, bro. These boys know I've got shit running back in the city," Kayled points over his shoulder to Devon and Maia "Good shit like this? We'll make the city depend on ya. But, aight, that's business, we have real shit on our minds rite now, rite?"
''Ay brothers, you sure can peddle it for us, And I promise, we can hook you up proper, and we'll be fair with your cuts as well.'' He cracks his knuckles and takes out his pipe again, lighting it as he glances at the *fort*

''But first things first.'' He takes a drag and exhales through his nostrils.
''Uncle got you here for a reason, unfortunately father isn't back, but he left me in charge, as I've understood it, you've got beef with the Khrome psychos, suits us fine as well, they've been imposing on our turf in the combat zone, getting rid of them is in our best interest, but our turf in the combat zone was mainly for street cred, we don't like hanging around the city that much, but taking that from us, It made us seem like pushovers, so you got our assistance here, how many peeps you think you need?''
Damien takes another long drag, almost creating a smaller smoke screen around him.

''I'd wager 12 of us should be enough aye?''
Damien's coat makes a static noise from his phone.

'D̴̨̠̫̲͒̄̎͠Ơ̶̩̌͑́Ù̴͇͔̯̚B̴̰̖̃̈T̵͍͖̙̉ ̶̞̞̰̈́̎͌͠I̸͕̐́͝ͅͅT̶͔̺͌̓͆' A static voice is heard, sounding almost robotic.

''WHAT IN THE'' Robyn raises her Katana as Maia holds her back.

''Fucks sake...'' Damien sighs.
''Zee, I know you like that chair of yours but can you come the fuck out instead?''

The static goes off again.
'̶'̵S̷p̴o̷i̸l̴s̴p̶o̵r̷t̵,̷ ̶I̶'̴m̵ ̸i̴n̵s̵i̷d̷e̴.̶.̸.̸ ̵c̷a̷n̵'̴t̶ ̵y̷o̶u̷ ̸j̵u̷s̴t̸ ̵c̵o̸m̴e̴ ̷i̸n̴?̸ ̶I̴'̴m̷ ̸d̴o̴i̸n̶g̸ ̵s̵h̶i̴t̸ ̷h̵e̸r̵e̶.̸'̸'̶

''Cunt...'' Damien shakes his head, but lifts his head smiling once more.

''So, Kay, Jay, and Arr.'' He looks at Kayled, Jeff and Robyn in that order.
''We need to go inside, we can speak with the next contact S fixed for you... come along!''

Passing through a large garage with several cars, ranging from rust covered and broken down husks, to extravagant bikes and cars, and in the middle, a golden Jeep Limo, and 4 bikes, a black, gray, white and red, with detailed ornaments of skulls and carvings.

''This 'ere, is the four bikes of the apocalypse...and the jeep is called apocalypse...tacky? yes... but cool none the less right?'' Damien says walking past them and opening a large door.

The door opens and a large hallway of glass and foil is revealed.
''Oh this is one of our greenhouses, although not our main one.'' The smell of dirt and cannabis plants empowers all your senses as you pass by.

''Growing ain't that easy no more... especially in NC, but we've hijacked enough farming transports to get a lot of clones and dirt to be able to.''

After passing through the greenhouse you enter a large bar area, filled with nomads who are drinking, playing darts or pool.

''Sup Dee, this here the new cruits?''

''Nah, Just friends, I trust you guys to treat them like our own, they be friends of S, see!''

''Aight man. pleasure!'' one of the Nomads tips his cowboy hat and smiles.
Walking through another door, you arrive at a parlor area, it's cleaned spotless, and appears something you'd see in a penthouse, not in a Nomad camp.

''This here is the *-Nice Room-* ... Some called it a parlor or living room, but that don't feel right.''
In one of the chairs, there's a Netrunner kit and cyberdeck, hooked up to a thin man with a thick short beard and his long hair is tied into a manbun.

''HEY ZEE! STOP FUCKING SNOOZING!''

The Netrunner scrambles as he rips of his VR headset and the Jack in his neck.
''WHAT THE FUCK!'' He is clearly nervous and looses his footing, hyperventilating.
''Stop doing that when i'm in the zone man!'' he stands up and shakes his head regaining his composure.

''Hi there, My name is Zed. It's... uh... nice to meet ya.'' Zed wears a leather coat with a rolled up sleeve up to his elbow, revealing his robotic arm, looking very expensive.

''Zed here used to be really fat, and unless gaming or jacked into the net, his nerves are a mess... that's about it.'' Damien smiles mockingly.

''I wasn't... I used to... You're an Asshole...'' Zed raises his shoulder, looking very shy.
''Well... it's true, but I also did a lot of good shit... Shadis wanted me to aid you, and I had nothing better to do so I came here.'' Zed puts on a smile looking extremely uncomfortable.

''Fuck you, you were bribed by donuts, and I guess you just didn't have the guts to say no to uncle.''

''I'm thin now! but.. that's sorta true I guess.. still I'm here... once again... Nice to meet you!'' zed extends his non robot arm for a handshake.

guul66

Kayled chuckles while the two interact and instead of a handshake slaps up with Zed: "Ay, wassup mayne, yagredo, Imma Kay, friends call me Nake, so ya'll can call me Nake," he nods and squints lazily

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Daimen nods and salutes.

''Ay brothers, you sure can peddle it for us, And I promise, we can hook you up proper, and we'll be fair with your cuts as well.'' He cracks his knuckles and takes out his pipe again, lighting it as he glances at the *fort*

''But first things first.'' He takes a drag and exhales through his nostrils.
''Uncle got you here for a reason, unfortunately father isn't back, but he left me in charge, as I've understood it, you've got beef with the Khrome psychos, suits us fine as well, they've been imposing on our turf in the combat zone, getting rid of them is in our best interest, but our turf in the combat zone was mainly for street cred, we don't like hanging around the city that much, but taking that from us, It made us seem like pushovers, so you got our assistance here, how many peeps you think you need?''
Damien takes another long drag, almost creating a smaller smoke screen around him.

''I'd wager 12 of us should be enough aye?''
Damien's coat makes a static noise from his phone.

'D̴̨̠̫̲͒̄̎͠Ơ̶̩̌͑́Ù̴͇͔̯̚B̴̰̖̃̈T̵͍͖̙̉ ̶̞̞̰̈́̎͌͠I̸͕̐́͝ͅͅT̶͔̺͌̓͆' A static voice is heard, sounding almost robotic.

''WHAT IN THE'' Robyn raises her Katana as Maia holds her back.

''Fucks sake...'' Damien sighs.
''Zee, I know you like that chair of yours but can you come the fuck out instead?''

The static goes off again.
'̶'̵S̷p̴o̷i̸l̴s̴p̶o̵r̷t̵,̷ ̶I̶'̴m̵ ̸i̴n̵s̵i̷d̷e̴.̶.̸.̸ ̵c̷a̷n̵'̴t̶ ̵y̷o̶u̷ ̸j̵u̷s̴t̸ ̵c̵o̸m̴e̴ ̷i̸n̴?̸ ̶I̴'̴m̷ ̸d̴o̴i̸n̶g̸ ̵s̵h̶i̴t̸ ̷h̵e̸r̵e̶.̸'̸'̶

''Cunt...'' Damien shakes his head, but lifts his head smiling once more.

''So, Kay, Jay, and Arr.'' He looks at Kayled, Jeff and Robyn in that order.
''We need to go inside, we can speak with the next contact S fixed for you... come along!''

Passing through a large garage with several cars, ranging from rust covered and broken down husks, to extravagant bikes and cars, and in the middle, a golden Jeep Limo, and 4 bikes, a black, gray, white and red, with detailed ornaments of skulls and carvings.

''This 'ere, is the four bikes of the apocalypse...and the jeep is called apocalypse...tacky? yes... but cool none the less right?'' Damien says walking past them and opening a large door.

The door opens and a large hallway of glass and foil is revealed.
''Oh this is one of our greenhouses, although not our main one.'' The smell of dirt and cannabis plants empowers all your senses as you pass by.

''Growing ain't that easy no more... especially in NC, but we've hijacked enough farming transports to get a lot of clones and dirt to be able to.''

After passing through the greenhouse you enter a large bar area, filled with nomads who are drinking, playing darts or pool.

''Sup Dee, this here the new cruits?''

''Nah, Just friends, I trust you guys to treat them like our own, they be friends of S, see!''

''Aight man. pleasure!'' one of the Nomads tips his cowboy hat and smiles.
Walking through another door, you arrive at a parlor area, it's cleaned spotless, and appears something you'd see in a penthouse, not in a Nomad camp.

''This here is the *-Nice Room-* ... Some called it a parlor or living room, but that don't feel right.''
In one of the chairs, there's a Netrunner kit and cyberdeck, hooked up to a thin man with a thick short beard and his long hair is tied into a manbun.

''HEY ZEE! STOP FUCKING SNOOZING!''

The Netrunner scrambles as he rips of his VR headset and the Jack in his neck.
''WHAT THE FUCK!'' He is clearly nervous and looses his footing, hyperventilating.
''Stop doing that when i'm in the zone man!'' he stands up and shakes his head regaining his composure.

''Hi there, My name is Zed. It's... uh... nice to meet ya.'' Zed wears a leather coat with a rolled up sleeve up to his elbow, revealing his robotic arm, looking very expensive.

''Zed here used to be really fat, and unless gaming or jacked into the net, his nerves are a mess... that's about it.'' Damien smiles mockingly.

''I wasn't... I used to... You're an Asshole...'' Zed raises his shoulder, looking very shy.
''Well... it's true, but I also did a lot of good shit... Shadis wanted me to aid you, and I had nothing better to do so I came here.'' Zed puts on a smile looking extremely uncomfortable.

''Fuck you, you were bribed by donuts, and I guess you just didn't have the guts to say no to uncle.''

''I'm thin now! but.. that's sorta true I guess.. still I'm here... once again... Nice to meet you!'' zed extends his non robot arm for a handshake.
"Likewise," Jeffrey says with nod trying to hide his discomfort. "So do you have any information for us? Maybe a plan for our course of action? We don't even have anything concrete on the syndicate's exact whereabouts in the combat zone.

Kayled chuckles while the two interact and instead of a handshake slaps up with Zed: "Ay, wassup mayne, yagredo, Imma Kay, friends call me Nake, so ya'll can call me Nake," he nods and squints lazily
''Oh yea! Pleased to meet you Snake!'' He catches himself just as he finsishes his sentence.
''I meant Nake.'' Zed is very distraught and shakes his his head. ''sorry.''

"Likewise," Jeffrey says with nod trying to hide his discomfort. "So do you have any information for us? Maybe a plan for our course of action? We don't even have anything concrete on the syndicate's exact whereabouts in the combat zone.
''Hey there! Oh yeah, I'm quite the hacker You know, so Shadis asked me to assist you through the net, I can probably shut down some of the syndicates defenses and cybrenetics... as for a plan, I trust you guys with that... The syndicates location is most likely in an old Bodybank in the heart of the combat zone, there are a lot of cyber activity there... not sure though.''

Robyn approaches him and taps Zed on the shoulder.

''I'm Robyn, I think I've seen you round SC before... you the one who picks up those weird dating games all the time just round our HQ right?''

Zed's pale face goes red.
''I uh... no... I buy those online.''
His face goes even redder.
''I mean... like... no. I don't like those.''

''HAH! I got you mate!'' Robyn pats him on the shoulder and shakes his hand.
''I've never seen you before mate, but I think Richard might use your programs in our workstations, you're the Zed who designed the ZedType Worms and Anti-virus software aye?''

''That's right yes... it was mainly for corporations, but I sell my software nowadays, after Zetatech fired me.''

''Oh, well, it works pretty well, and it was cheap.. so big props on you!''

''Glad you like it'' Zed smiles with affection in his eyes.

''Zed, she plays for the other team... so... behave.'' Damien says wearing his usual smile.

''I wasn't... I didn't... I just was happy she liked it.''

Zed looks at Maia.
''Oh yeah you're Shadis daughter ain't you?'' Zed says, but just as he utters the last word Devon grabs him by his collar and lifts him up, in a quick movement invisible to the naked eye..

''Would you mind stop using my old fuckin name? and No she is not my daughter, she's Jessica's daughter, I trust you remember her? Right NATHAN?'' Devon speaks in a montone voice, only slightly distorted.

''I-I-I Didn't mean, Well... but... Sorry, also... weren't you and Jess were together?...I thought'' Devon punches Zed in the gut, dropping him to his knees.

Devon breathes heavily, despite not having lungs, his breaths are intense and followed by a grunt as his eyes flashes red. opening his mouth and his voice no longer monotone, now arrays between distorted and pure static noise.
''I̸ ̶l̸i̴k̵e̶ ̶y̸o̴u̶ ̵Z̴e̸d̶.̵.̸.̴ ̷b̸u̷t̴ ̸o̸n̸e̴ ̶m̷o̴r̶e̷ ̸f̴u̶c̶k̵i̵n̴g̸ ̶w̷o̸r̵d̶ ̶o̵f̸ ̸J̵e̸s̵s̴i̷c̷a̶,̵ ̶a̸n̴d̸ ̷I̸'̵l̸l̵ ̷r̸i̴p̴ ̵o̸u̶t̶ ̴y̴o̷u̶r̴ ̸f̶u̵c̴k̸i̶n̷g̸ ̷s̵p̵i̷n̵e̸,̵ ̸f̵o̴r̶c̶e̶ ̸i̷t̵ ̷d̵o̷w̶n̴ ̸y̸o̵u̵r̵ ̶t̶h̸r̴o̷a̸t̸,̶ ̷a̷n̴d̷ ̸ TEAR y̵o̷u̸r̸ ̸e̶y̶e̸s̴ ̴o̸u̸t̷ ̵w̸i̶t̶h̶ ̵m̶y̵ ̶f̶u̸c̷k̸i̵n̸g̸ ̸T̶E̵E̶T̴H̶.̵'' Devon towers over Zed.
'' S-Sorry'' Zed stutters as he dusts off his coat.
''Hey Uncle... take it easy ye? Zed ain't built to handle pressure like this.'' Damien helps Zed up and pats him on the shoulder.

Maia is clearly distraught about all this, but as soon as Robyn looks at her, she hides her emotions.
''Umm My name's Maia, pleased to...meet you Zed.'' Her eyes dart between Zed and Devon and she eventually looks at Devon with a puzzled look. and she is met with a cold gaze at first, but his face slowly becomes relaxed, his eyes stops flashing and he smiles at Maia.

''I... apologize.''
''We're here to plan...Zed and Damien seems to be willing to aid you... if you'd like I can acquire more contacts, but first we should lay out the ground work for the plan.''

''I plan on you entering into the combat Zone, we have an armored car that could use some upgrades.''
''We'll fix that.'' Damien nods
''However, the heart of the zone is not possible to enter by grounded vehicles... And I am not going to give you an aerodyne...far too expensive.''

''Defenses can be turned off by a hacker who is capable.''
''I can help there, although I think we might need another set of hands, the combat zone is old and parts of it could be older systems that's still not upgraded cause of all the fighting, so a Crystaljock could be good here.''
''I've sent a message to Mason, although as of now he has not responded.''

''The battle against the Syndicate, will be assisted by both the Hackers, and hopefully also your nomads.''

''Yup, I'll send 15 dudes, they should be more than capable... and I can come too.'' Damien nods in agreement

''Any suggestions or questions...unrelated to myself if you please.'' Devon places his hands on the table as he closes his eyes for a moment, opening them up they've returned to their amber colour

Chatroom