Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
(( I recieved no updates... sorry ))
(( I'll skip to the Combat Zone.))

Well at the Combat Zone, you enter among rubble and gunshots, the car isn't even scratched however.
Eventually the rubble and collapsed stone is too thick to get through, and you need to walk to find a good scouting vantage point.

There's a constant noise in the Combat Zone, people screaming, shooting and bullets hitting the buildings and street.

A Sadistic laughter exits from a nearby alley, and the corpse of a sniper, falls down from a nearby building hitting the ground about 4 meters away from the Car.

Arch

Known Poster
Robyn and Maia exits the car and Robyn unsheathes her Katana.

''So, an old body bank, thas what Zed told us aye?'' Robyn asks Maia.

Maia draws her longsword and twirls it around, as she unsheathes her pistol.
''Si Jaina, I dunno where it is though, but I say we get high up, and scout from there.''
''Aye, Lass, sounds good.'' Robyn winks at Maia, before turning around to the car.

''Any of ye comin with?'' Robyn leans on Maia's shoulder grinning at Josef, Jeff and Kayled.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
"Yea, yea," Kayled gets his knuckles ready, while Mayan has his bat on hand "Let's go, I don't wanna fuck around here too long," Nake adds.

"Yea, yea," Kayled gets his knuckles ready, while Mayan has his bat on hand "Let's go, I don't wanna fuck around here too long," Nake adds.
''Well, you're the sniper and climber, know any good spots high up?'' Maia asks Kayed as she looks around.

There are several high places around from abandoned apartment buildings, some of them require some free climbing, but others are capable of going up through the fire escape.

the 2 most viable vantage points appears to be the closest east and western buildings.

Jeffrey nods. "Just be on the lookout," he says as he takes out his pistol and follows cautiously. "This place is giving me the creeps."
Robyn nods at Jeff.
''I'm of the same mind boyo, This place is just... I dunno... it feels *Fatal* y'know?''

As Robyn finishes her sentence, a screeching scream is heard, followed by the same sadistic laughter from before, Judiging from where the sound emerges, it's origins are seemingly in the eastern buildings lower floors.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''Well, you're the sniper and climber, know any good spots high up?'' Maia asks Kayed as she looks around.

There are several high places around from abandoned apartment buildings, some of them require some free climbing, but others are capable of going up through the fire escape.

the 2 most viable vantage points appears to be the closest east and western buildings.

Robyn nods at Jeff.
''I'm of the same mind boyo, This place is just... I dunno... it feels *Fatal* y'know?''

As Robyn finishes her sentence, a screeching scream is heard, followed by the same sadistic laughter from before, Judiging from where the sound emerges, it's origins are seemingly in the eastern buildings lower floors.
Jeffrey nervously jumps and points his gun towards the origin of the scream. "You, uh, want to check this out?" he asks.

Jeffrey nervously jumps and points his gun towards the origin of the scream. "You, uh, want to check this out?" he asks.
Robyn shakes her head.
''nu-uh, not unless I have to, we're just scouting now right?'' Just as Robyn finsihes her sentance another laugh is heard, and you see a person being hurled out through a window of the middle floor of the eastern building.

The person screams the entire way down, and hits the ground hard, and the screaming stops, followed by a a audible grunt and gurgle.

''I uh...'' Robyn looks at the man who fell, about 10 meters from them.
''H-help...'' The man reaches his hand toward the group, crawling toward the armored car, leaving a blood trail after him. ''I...I... need aid.''

''You want me to help him?'' Robyn looks at Jeff.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn shakes her head.
''nu-uh, not unless I have to, we're just scouting now right?'' Just as Robyn finsihes her sentance another laugh is heard, and you see a person being hurled out through a window of the middle floor of the eastern building.

The person screams the entire way down, and hits the ground hard, and the screaming stops, followed by a a audible grunt and gurgle.

''I uh...'' Robyn looks at the man who fell, about 10 meters from them.
''H-help...'' The man reaches his hand toward the group, crawling toward the armored car, leaving a blood trail after him. ''I...I... need aid.''

''You want me to help him?'' Robyn looks at Jeff.
"Yeah, we should do what we can," Jeffrey says readying his gun and looking around for any threats.

"Yeah, we should do what we can," Jeffrey says readying his gun and looking around for any threats.
The man crawls closer and Robyn pulls him aside, just as she's about to hit him with some of her stims however, he lets out a small groan, and his eyes roll back.

''Well... looks like he punched his ticket...'' Robyn goes through his pockets and finds a few Eddie bills.

''Poor lad, He was most likely a solo in making, that got too desperate, accepting a job round here.''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
The man crawls closer and Robyn pulls him aside, just as she's about to hit him with some of her stims however, he lets out a small groan, and his eyes roll back.

''Well... looks like he punched his ticket...'' Robyn goes through his pockets and finds a few Eddie bills.

''Poor lad, He was most likely a solo in making, that got too desperate, accepting a job round here.''
Jeffrey approaches the corpse and shakes his head with a frown while letting out a sigh as he examines it. "We need to go," he says with a conflicted look on his face. "Hanging around here for much longer would be suicide. Let's just scout out the base and leave ASAP."

guul66

"We'll look for a vantage point," Kayled adds, before he and Mayan fly off, keeping low and quick, searching for some high ground that won't get them shot.

"We'll look for a vantage point," Kayled adds, before he and Mayan fly off, keeping low and quick, searching for some high ground that won't get them shot.
The eastern building seems occupied, but a very viable option, the western however seems to be free from any hostiles, both would do very good.

''You lads find anything?'' Robyn radios Kayled.

Jeffrey approaches the corpse and shakes his head with a frown while letting out a sigh as he examines it. "We need to go," he says with a conflicted look on his face. "Hanging around here for much longer would be suicide. Let's just scout out the base and leave ASAP."
Maia nods at Jeff.
''I agree, for now, let's stay behind the armored car, untill Kayled and Mayan finds a vantage point.''

guul66

The eastern building seems occupied, but a very viable option, the western however seems to be free from any hostiles, both would do very good.

''You lads find anything?'' Robyn radios Kayled.

Maia nods at Jeff.
''I agree, for now, let's stay behind the armored car, untill Kayled and Mayan finds a vantage point.''
"Prolly some edgy fucks in the east. With some help could probably secure it if needed and get that vantage. Otherwise west seems free, if that works as well for ya'll," he radios back.

"Prolly some edgy fucks in the east. With some help could probably secure it if needed and get that vantage. Otherwise west seems free, if that works as well for ya'll," he radios back.
''You're better at this than I am, what do you think will do best? I'm willing to fight, but If you'd rather we avoid it, I'm all for it.''

"Then inna take the easy route," Kayled notes, before heading to the west building.
The west building as far as you can see is empty, a few rats, and stray pets maybe, but nothing hostile resides as far as you can hear or see.

Robyn nods at Maia and Jeff.
'' we'll serpent run on three.''
''one''
Maia bolts over, and stands waiting on the other side, in a flash.

''Well...'' Robyn sighs drawing her Katana, and deploying the shield next to her, as she walks over.

((Jeff could go behind the cover with Robyn or run on his own.))

Chatroom