Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
[Failure.]

''Listen bretha, I might've bought your story if you didn't just watch as my men was hurled of that building.''

''So. if you're not allied with them... you sure as shit are no friend of the Voodoo Boys... and not preventing their deaths, I hold you just as responsible.''

He draws a revolver from his holster and twirls it around his finger.
'' We Voodoo boys fight with honor, wasn't always so, but when degenerates exist like those fucking clowns, we need something to set us apart no?''

''I wanna duel one of ya... whomever willing, if you win... I die... and I'll hold no grudge.'' he keeps twirling his revolver.

''If I win... well consider your debt against us paid, and I'll leave the rest of you alone.''

''So... who among you have the balls?''

Robyn sighs.
''I'm not the quickest... but I'll consider it if none of youse want to... although I much rather avoid it...''
[Cool 9] [Convincing]
"Look, I'm sorry about what happened to your friend, but there was nothing we could do," Jeffrey says. "And believe me, we tried. Attacking the Bozos would've done nothing for your friend. Nobody else has to die tonight."

[Cool 9] [Convincing]
"Look, I'm sorry about what happened to your friend, but there was nothing we could do," Jeffrey says. "And believe me, we tried. Attacking the Bozos would've done nothing for your friend. Nobody else has to die tonight."
[Failure]
Samuel seems unconvinced, and blinded by his contempt for the bozos he just shakes his head.
'' You're a smooth talker, no doubt... but when I make up my mind, I ain't backing down.''

''Now... whom among you will draw?'' he keeps twirling his revolver, his eyes emitting malice and determination.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
[Failure]
Samuel seems unconvinced, and blinded by his contempt for the bozos he just shakes his head.
'' You're a smooth talker, no doubt... but when I make up my mind, I ain't backing down.''

''Now... whom among you will draw?'' he keeps twirling his revolver, his eyes emitting malice and determination.
Jeffrey looks over at Maia and whispers very lightly, "back me up here." He then quickly takes out his sub machine gun and sprays some bullets at the Samuel.

Jeffrey looks over at Maia and whispers very lightly, "back me up here." He then quickly takes out his sub machine gun and sprays some bullets at the Samuel.
Two bullets hit Sam's thigh and he groans in pain.
''WHAT THE FUCK... I said we'd draw... you always ask for a count before firing...'' Samuel crawls behind piece of debris up on the roof and hides behind.

''VOODOO BOYS, Sicc em!''

steps are heard emerging from the lowest floor and rushing upward.
((It'll take 3 turns ((1 turn = 1 post from CJ, 1 from Guul, 1 from me)) for them to reach the roof with the rest.))

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''WHAT THE FUCK... I said we'd draw... you always ask for a count before firing...'' Samuel crawls behind piece of debris up on the roof and hides behind.

((It'll take 3 turns ((1 turn = 1 post from CJ, 1 from Guul, 1 from me)) for them to reach the roof with the rest.))
"Find cover!" Jeffrey yells as he rushes over to Samuel.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department

Kayled takes out his sniper rifle, rushing behind cover, ready to take down any Voodoos who pop their head out: "The fuck you shoot him for?"
Mayan however, also takes cover, but instead of backing up he heads closer to the roof entrance.

Chatroom