Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
"Do you know what a fucking mercenary is?" Kayled sighed in disbelief. Not in disbelief of how skilled and agile and whatever, no, in disbelief that an augmented person like this could be so incredibly stupid. He shakes his head and takes a jumping step forward, scaling one step upward on her chest, before boosting himself up from her shoulders and then somersaulting to boomerang slightly towards a window that was just below them, diving into the room.
She growls in fury and jumps after, sliding in front Nake with her flashing speed delivering a punch sending 50.000 volt through Nakes body as she hits him with a tranqualizer dart shot through her pupil.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Nake is knocked back against the wall supporting the window, unconscious. The people inside the room bolt and run away as soon as they see the punch.

Arch

Known Poster
Nake wakes up in the same bar, a phone beside him and a text message on it.

'' You left K3 no choice, but we don't kill our assets, and you've a debt to repay to us for hitting our transports, that shit did not fly well with us. which is why you are now our asset.

It's safe to assume that we have resources and people that rival most of the booster gangs by far, we need your aid here to make up for the blood you spilled and the cargo you stole from us.

If you aid us we'll leave you alone and you can consider your debt paid in full, and you will not hear from us again.

Refuse and we will send every god damn soldier to pester and bug you and your crew day in and out, and we'd like to avoid that whole ordeal

PS: We got your previous acquaintances as well, and they will assist us... and you as well.''

The message has a signature underneath reading '' K, A.''.

Arch

Known Poster
((If you want to free rp some now, before the main missions that is very much okay.))
@CJTreader2001 @guul66
Two weeks pass, and the phones have remained silent.

at 8 o' clock in the evening all 3 phones get a message reading.

'' midnight 24.00 at the marina, a container marked RedCenter will be opened, leading into a nearby warehouse, You are expected to appear.'' - K, A

Last edited:

guul66

"For fucks sake, why can't anyone let mercenaries do their fucking jobs," Kayled sighed after reading the message "Fuck these solos with their psycho ass shit. Hey, man, I need a drink."
The bartender nodded, mixing something together and then sliding it to Kayleds end of the table.
It was weird, while the Vivids don't really have a leader, he has always been some sort of authority among them, someone people listen to. Same thing with Xav, whenever they ask people to do something, people do that. Maybe it's just their confidence or maybe it's because they are basically the founders. Whatever.
After finishing the drink Nake thanked the man, before packing his stuff, patting out with the bartender and Mayan, who had also stumbled in for a drink and headed out. There was pretty much only one person who could make him feel less shit about getting into trouble with solo "cunts" and that one person was the person who he headed to see.

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
((If you want to free rp some now, before the main missions that is very much okay.))
@CJTreader2001 @guul66
Two weeks pass, and the phones have remained silent.

at 8 o' clock in the evening all 3 phones get a message reading.

'' midnight 24.00 at the marina, a container marked RedCenter will be opened, leading into a nearby warehouse, You are expected to appear.'' - K, A
(Sorry for the wait!)
"So I'm thinking we'll give three of them scoped rifles and post them here, here, and here," Jeffrey says to Josef as he points to positions on a holographic map of the Upper Marina. "And the other five along with us can scale..."
Jeffrey stares down at the message intently.
"The op needs to be delayed for tonight," he finally says with confliction evident in his face.
"But we've been planning this for weeks," Josef says in surprise.
"I know," Jeffrey replies. "I have some business tonight, but I'm not giving up on this. It's just a delay. Oh, and I'll need to borrow a couple of the guards."
Josef is clearly frustrated, but he simply nods and continues listening as Jeffrey explains the 'final details' of this potential operation.

At 23:30, Jeffrey arrives at what seems to be the designated crate with two guards holding assault rifles, and they wait for it to open.

guul66

"Fuucking hell, L, and you say I'm hard to find. I had to run through like 3 hangouts for you," Kayled sarcastically scolded his significant other, who only smiled in response.
"Anyway I'm in some shit. Fucking solos want me to do some job for them and they ain't even paying, eh-let's go chill somewhere. I heard Xav and Trish are gonna hang out top of Old-Highrise, you feeling like tagging along?"
"Yeah, sure, whatever," Emma had a dazed smile on her face, like she saw someone fail at doing a backflip in an extremely funny way a few minutes ago or so.

The two headed out, leaving through one of the apartments windows and running straight towards Old-Highrise. Old-Highrise itself was once the tallest building in Night City, before taller building were built. It was still a great place where to look at the city from and one of the favorite places to chill down for Kayled and his comrades.
Getting up Old-Highrise was always a thrill, but usually the roof was unguarded so they could spend hours there without noone noticing.

Reaching the top, Kayled and Emma slapped up with Xavier and Trish, who we're sitting at the edge when they arrived. After finishing an joint or two between eachother, Kayled took Xavier further away from the girls: "Fuck, kinda feel shit talking about work right now, but I gotta ask you. I got in trouble with some solos for the cargo and now they want me to do some work for them. They ain't paying, but can I count you in?"
"Yeah, sure, man, sure. We were both doing the cargo, we're in this together, alright?"
"Appriciate it, man."
They shared a hug before returning to their girlfriends.

guul66

Club Beatdown is an entirely Vivid controlled club. All of it's employees were Vivids and strapped Vivids at that, had to be, as this was a metrofighting club and no bullshit was to be tolerated.
Walking in, Kayled made his way right to the ring where one poor fellow was getting beat up by Mayan. Everyone who had been to Beatdown knew Mayan, he was the reigning champion of Beatdown and an master at the martial art, both street and tournament styles, though he preferred the latter as it didn't include guns.
The man he was fighting was a big guy, over two meters for sure and looked like he was twice the size of the somewhat short Bostoner, but that didn't mean M wasn't spin kicking his ass to the other side of the cage, diving into the poor fellow with a chair and finishing him off by swooping a strong hit against his head, knocking the Goliath out.
Stepping out of his cage, the sweaty man quickly notices Kayled and the two slap up.
"I don't focking know why all these newbies think they can beat me just cuz they got size on me," Mayan complained "Eh, I get paid, I guess it don't really matter."
Nake smirked in response: "Hah. I actually came to talk real shit. You remember the crazy solo chasing me? Well, those fucks want me to do some jobs for free and I was hoping I'd get my homies to help. I already got Xav in, but are you in too?"
"Free work? Huh, I don't really do free, but tell you what, you pass me some combat boosters and I'll be with you. Anything will do really, Dorph, Jazz, Berserker, whatever," Mayan nodded "Now you here to fight? I've been itching for a fair fight in a while."
"Na fuck that, fighting with you ain't fair, you'll whoop me before I can even think, ha."
The pair laughed and headed to the bar.

Arch

Known Poster
(Sorry for the wait!)
"So I'm thinking we'll give three of them scoped rifles and post them here, here, and here," Jeffrey says to Josef as he points to positions on a holographic map of the Upper Marina. "And the other five along with us can scale..."
Jeffrey stares down at the message intently.
"The op needs to be delayed for tonight," he finally says with confliction evident in his face.
"But we've been planning this for weeks," Josef says in surprise.
"I know," Jeffrey replies. "I have some business tonight, but I'm not giving up on this. It's just a delay. Oh, and I'll need to borrow a couple of the guards."
Josef is clearly frustrated, but he simply nods and continues listening as Jeffrey explains the 'final details' of this potential operation.

At 23:30, Jeffrey arrives at what seems to be the designated crate with two guards holding assault rifles, and they wait for it to open.
Robyn arrives soon after, one of her Rippers behind her.
''Why 'Ello there!'' She says as she smiles.

'' See you got roped into this aswell, But I promise I didn't talk... in fact he never asked about you... he just beat the ever loving hell outta me.''

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn arrives soon after, one of her Rippers behind her.
''Why 'Ello there!'' She says as she smiles.

'' See you got roped into this aswell, But I promise I didn't talk... in fact he never asked about you... he just beat the ever loving hell outta me.''
"Yeah," Jeffrey begins with a sigh. "That guy was legitimately insane... Do you know what where getting ourselves into? He didn't really say much to me."

Arch

Known Poster
"Yeah," Jeffrey begins with a sigh. "That guy was legitimately insane... Do you know what where getting ourselves into? He didn't really say much to me."
'' I doubt we had the same guy visiting us, but the one at our place was augmented quite severely, he knocked out all of my rippers, and Richard before beating me to kingdom come... so I'd wager a well connected Psychogang, and Psychogangs are the worst of them all. '' Robyn pauses.

'' Could be Corp solos too, but I don't think so... far too aggressive.''

Arch

Known Poster
(( I apologize for being inactive so much, but i'm having my vacation atm so I keep myself busy as much as possible when I'm not at home.))

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
'' I doubt we had the same guy visiting us, but the one at our place was augmented quite severely, he knocked out all of my rippers, and Richard before beating me to kingdom come... so I'd wager a well connected Psychogang, and Psychogangs are the worst of them all. '' Robyn pauses.

'' Could be Corp solos too, but I don't think so... far too aggressive.''
"Fuck," Jeffrey mutters as he slowly shakes his head. "I knew it was bad, but psycho gangs... We're in some deep shit. We don't really have a choice now, I guess."
(( I apologize for being inactive so much, but i'm having my vacation atm so I keep myself busy as much as possible when I'm not at home.))
((Don't worry about it. Have a good vacation :)))

Arch

Known Poster
"Fuck," Jeffrey mutters as he slowly shakes his head. "I knew it was bad, but psycho gangs... We're in some deep shit. We don't really have a choice now, I guess."

((Don't worry about it. Have a good vacation :)))
''Aye, they really are the worst... it's the Rippers biggest problems too, Psycho gangs are so involved with augments and cyberware, they often kill or maim people just to steal their cyberware... which is our biggest source of income... but I don't like it one bit...''

guul66

((Finally home, sorry to keep you waiting, I was chilling in another town and didn't really get much computer.))
Flying through the streets like never before, utilizing their hoverboards and routes with convinient poles, the dream team flies into the Marina. Blasting past the two gang leaders, they take note of them, doing a big circle on their hoverboards, smoothly landing beside them.
Kayled quickly finishes the bag of chips he was eating while hoverboarding drowning the last of the pieces and throwing the bag to Mayan, before eyeing the pair quizzically and speaking up right after swallowing his mouthfull: "You got fucked up by shitty solos too? What're you waiting for here?" He spurted out, before he slapped the back of the hoverboard with his leg, making it do a amusing arc in the air, before landing on his back and folding together.

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
''Aye, they really are the worst... it's the Rippers biggest problems too, Psycho gangs are so involved with augments and cyberware, they often kill or maim people just to steal their cyberware... which is our biggest source of income... but I don't like it one bit...''
((Finally home, sorry to keep you waiting, I was chilling in another town and didn't really get much computer.))
Flying through the streets like never before, utilizing their hoverboards and routes with convinient poles, the dream team flies into the Marina. Blasting past the two gang leaders, they take note of them, doing a big circle on their hoverboards, smoothly landing beside them.
Kayled quickly finishes the bag of chips he was eating while hoverboarding drowning the last of the pieces and throwing the bag to Mayan, before eyeing the pair quizzically and speaking up right after swallowing his mouthfull: "You got fucked up by shitty solos too? What're you waiting for here?" He spurted out, before he slapped the back of the hoverboard with his leg, making it do a amusing arc in the air, before landing on his back and folding together.
Jeffrey opened his mouth to reply to Robyn when Kayled and his friends hop off their hoverboards next to them. He flinches in surprise and says without much emotion, "We were just talking. Are we doing this?" He gestures to the container.

guul66

Jeffrey opened his mouth to reply to Robyn when Kayled and his friends hop off their hoverboards next to them. He flinches in surprise and says without much emotion, "We were just talking. Are we doing this?" He gestures to the container.
"Well, yes, we are," Kayled glides over to the container and tries to figure out how to get in, Mayan and Xavier at his back. @Arch

Chatroom