Cyberpunk 2072: Gangs Of Night City. (RP)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
He appears shocked at Jeffrey's demands but smiles slightly.
''Sure... you unevolved are all the same...'' he clears his throat.

'' My name is Khrome Alpha, and I lead this crew... But I'm sure you knew that... what do you want from me to ensure your...cooperation to execute my plan, and please be reasonable with your demands, because as far as I am concerned... you owe me. ''
"How about you treat me as some sort of semblance of an equal rather than a sub-human thrall," Jeffrey asks as he leans on a wall. "Y'know, just treat me how any normal human being would treat someone they want to do business with. Maybe I do owe you something, but that's why I didn't demand money instead. Just act with a little civility and we can talk business."

Arch

Known Poster
"How about you treat me as some sort of semblance of an equal rather than a sub-human thrall," Jeffrey asks as he leans on a wall. "Y'know, just treat me how any normal human being would treat someone they want to do business with. Maybe I do owe you something, but that's why I didn't demand money instead. Just act with a little civility and we can talk business."
His eyes widen and he strokes his metallic jaw, his gaze traveling up and down studying Jeffrey.

''... You are not, without uses... so... can you help me with this?'' He says in a tone of voice that appears to radiate confusion.

Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
"Ah, shut the fuck up already and give us our job. I want to get rid of this psycho shit already," Kayled sighed, turning to Khrome, looking him straight in the eye, like he had more to say, but he managed to restraint himself from it. Nevertheless, he didn't break his eye contact even after Khrome looked away, in an attempt to establish himself.

Arch

Known Poster
"Ah, shut the fuck up already and give us our job. I want to get rid of this psycho shit already," Kayled sighed, turning to Khrome, looking him straight in the eye, like he had more to say, but he managed to restraint himself from it. Nevertheless, he didn't break his eye contact even after Khrome looked away, in an attempt to establish himself.
Khrome shifts his gaze to Nake.
''Stop looking at me with those.'' He says as he looks up to the roof of the warehouse.

''It's making my *what would be skin* crawl.''

''I want you to break out some people from the NCPD jail... I will not pay you for this, but I'll leave you alone, and provide you with the necessary gear to protect your fragile little bodies to get in and out alive.
the people you're supposed to break out are fixers, but we have... let's say branded them, and they belong to us, and you'll recognize them when you see them...''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
His eyes widen and he strokes his metallic jaw, his gaze traveling up and down studying Jeffrey.

''... You are not, without uses... so... can you help me with this?'' He says in a tone of voice that appears to radiate confusion.
Khrome shifts his gaze to Nake.
''Stop looking at me with those.'' He says as he looks up to the roof of the warehouse.

''It's making my *what would be skin* crawl.''

''I want you to break out some people from the NCPD jail... I will not pay you for this, but I'll leave you alone, and provide you with the necessary gear to protect your fragile little bodies to get in and out alive.
the people you're supposed to break out are fixers, but we have... let's say branded them, and they belong to us, and you'll recognize them when you see them...''
Jeffrey grimaces realizing just how inhuman these beings had become.
"Look," he began trying to avoid eye-contact with the cyberpsychos while concealing his discomfort. "Could you just tell us what we interrupted, why you want us to do this, and any tips you might have for the mission?"

Arch

Known Poster
Jeffrey grimaces realizing just how inhuman these beings had become.
"Look," he began trying to avoid eye-contact with the cyberpsychos while concealing his discomfort. "Could you just tell us what we interrupted, why you want us to do this, and any tips you might have for the mission?"
'' I believe that's not for you to know... but fine, it's no longer a viable plan anyway.'' Khrome's eyes glow a orange hue as he shakes his head regaining his composure.

'' We had a deal that some of our fixers...now in jail set up, it cost a lot of money and manpower to arrange, but we pulled it off.... See Millitech and Lazarus group sells services and weaponry... but they usually don't manufacture cyberware and robotics, however they entered this field some time ago, and they've made some stunning progress.

we had a plan of getting schematics and prototypes of the layouts and prints of some of the cybernetic weaponry they crafted for their high ranking soldiers... this tech would be most welcome here... but that plan got fucked when you sold that case.

So now we're starting fresh... but we need our fixers for that.''

Arch

Known Poster
Robyn has been silent for quite a while but utters a few words.
'' Aye but as my boy here said to you, do you have any tips for us to get your boys out?'' Robyn asks nervously.

Khrome looks at Robyn with a grimace.
'' I have plans. but you will need to accept my offer before I take you down to the planning room... I'd like to avoid killing assets...but if you don't accept my offer... I will.'' Krome utters in a stoic voice looking at Robyn.

''... Yeah I'd rather not die from being stubborn...I accept.'' Robyn sighs crossing her arms.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Robyn has been silent for quite a while but utters a few words.
'' Aye but as my boy here said to you, do you have any tips for us to get your boys out?'' Robyn asks nervously.

Khrome looks at Robyn with a grimace.
'' I have plans. but you will need to accept my offer before I take you down to the planning room... I'd like to avoid killing assets...but if you don't accept my offer... I will.'' Krome utters in a stoic voice looking at Robyn.

''... Yeah I'd rather not die from being stubborn...I accept.'' Robyn sighs crossing her arms.
Jeffrey sighs deeply thinking of what he just told the psycho about threats and civility. "If we were stupid enough to refuse, we wouldn't be here now, would we?" He remarks casually trying to hide any irritation.

Arch

Known Poster
Jeffrey sighs deeply thinking of what he just told the psycho about threats and civility. "If we were stupid enough to refuse, we wouldn't be here now, would we?" He remarks casually trying to hide any irritation.
''I don't know... you non-evolved seem to be very unpredictable at times, but I see your point... I apologize.''
Khrome's eyes shift to it's orange hue and he shakes his head.

''Anything else you were wondering about before we head to the planning room?''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''I don't know... you non-evolved seem to be very unpredictable at times, but I see your point... I apologize.''
Khrome's eyes shift to it's orange hue and he shakes his head.

''Anything else you were wondering about before we head to the planning room?''
"Who are you?" Jeffrey suddenly asks as he looks the man straight in the face. "You've told me your name, but are you a part of a larger organization? Are you just a few thugs? What do you hope to gain out of this? Not anything specific like cyberware or whatever else, but what's the broader mission?"

Arch

Known Poster
"Who are you?" Jeffrey suddenly asks as he looks the man straight in the face. "You've told me your name, but are you a part of a larger organization? Are you just a few thugs? What do you hope to gain out of this? Not anything specific like cyberware or whatever else, but what's the broader mission?"
''We're the Khrome Syndicate, people call us psychos and thugs, but they are not even on our level...'' Khrome says as he paces back and forth

''We are a small Syndicate as in we consist of 5 people, and you see 4 of us here... but we have resources and connections in other gangs and even the corps, becaus our initiated solos, we hire out to them earning us favors and money ofcourse..''

''We only have one goal and that's to improve and adapt to this world as the master race, and ofcourse make some fuckin bank on the way... but as I said, I need the fixers for that.''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''We're the Khrome Syndicate, people call us psychos and thugs, but they are not even on our level...'' Khrome says as he paces back and forth

''We are a small Syndicate as in we consist of 5 people, and you see 4 of us here... but we have resources and connections in other gangs and even the corps, becaus our initiated solos, we hire out to them earning us favors and money ofcourse..''

''We only have one goal and that's to improve and adapt to this world as the master race, and ofcourse make some fuckin bank on the way... but as I said, I need the fixers for that.''
"Master race, eh?" Jeffrey mutters as he eyes the others to gauge their reactions. "Well, I think you've answered all our questions. Unless anyone else has something to say, let's just get on with this."

Arch

Known Poster
"Master race, eh?" Jeffrey mutters as he eyes the others to gauge their reactions. "Well, I think you've answered all our questions. Unless anyone else has something to say, let's just get on with this."
''I see.'' Khrome says looking at Nake and Robyn.

''Nothing else?''

Arch

Known Poster
''I see.'' Khrome says looking at Nake and Robyn.

''Nothing else?''
''No...'' Robyn utters as she rotates her arm, looking down on the ground.

''Very well then'' Khrome raises his steel arms and a holographic projector on table rises through the ground.

''I suggest blowing up a wall and getting in that way... but if you have any ideas... I guess you could use that.''

Robyn looks through the holo table, projecting a map plan of the NCPD prison facility.

''We could blow it open aye...or maybe get in using NCPD uniforms?.. any ideas?'' Robyn asks as she studies the plans.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''No...'' Robyn utters as she rotates her arm, looking down on the ground.

''Very well then'' Khrome raises his steel arms and a holographic projector on table rises through the ground.

''I suggest blowing up a wall and getting in that way... but if you have any ideas... I guess you could use that.''

Robyn looks through the holo table, projecting a map plan of the NCPD prison facility.

''We could blow it open aye...or maybe get in using NCPD uniforms?.. any ideas?'' Robyn asks as she studies the plans.
"Poaching the uniforms sounds good to me," Jeffrey says as he leaves the wall and approaches the table. "I can handle myself in a fight if it comes to that, but subterfuge is my specialty."

Arch

Known Poster
"Poaching the uniforms sounds good to me," Jeffrey says as he leaves the wall and approaches the table. "I can handle myself in a fight if it comes to that, but subterfuge is my specialty."
''Sadly it's not mine... but I do know doctor lingo...so physician uniforms from the prisons med bay should be my best bet if we go the quiet route...''

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
''Sadly it's not mine... but I do know doctor lingo...so physician uniforms from the prisons med bay should be my best bet if we go the quiet route...''
"Hmmm, maybe," Jeffrey mutters as he looks intently at the hologram. "We could do that. I'm sure I could probably do most of the talking if that's necessary. Or perhaps a two pronged approach would be better. I doubt they'd be worried about the staff if they're trying to repel an assault... Um, N-nick? What're you thinking?"

guul66

"Hmmm, maybe," Jeffrey mutters as he looks intently at the hologram. "We could do that. I'm sure I could probably do most of the talking if that's necessary. Or perhaps a two pronged approach would be better. I doubt they'd be worried about the staff if they're trying to repel an assault... Um, N-nick? What're you thinking?"
"Who the fuck is Nick?" Kayled spurts out.

guul66

"Apologies," Jeffrey replies meekly. "I'm not great with names... Could you maybe give us your thoughts though."
"Aight, it's cool," Kayled turns "If you want to assault, I'll be in the backlines with my big boy gun, but I ain't never acted so I dunno how infiltration would work out for me."

Chatroom