Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
Lol @ that rick ross looking guy in the limo

i just kinda wish the protag was silent or they let u choose from multiple voices
I think it was good, I think it's the guy who plays Three dog or right?
I know they are supposed to talk a bit wierd and cheesy, since it's in the lore, but they should maybe remake the lines to more ''serious'' for some characters.

I did like the PCs voice, but she delivered some of those cheesy lines, but I still like it ^^

I can't be the only one whose erection hasn't went away after watching the Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay reveal, right?

It looks like the most complete and comprehensive RPG to come out in years. It'll have flaws, of course. But it will overshadow those with rich story and deep gameplay. Hopefully. At the very least, it's a game with a thoughtful, passionate and talented team working on it.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Ok, then i would prefer no voice at all like i said:kanye:
and make everything much more complicated. If you want this much pure RPG you're better off playing another game, because CP2077 obv has a lot of pre-set things and if you don't like having a voice the other things will be even less tolerable.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
I think it was good, I think it's the guy who plays Three dog or right?
I know they are supposed to talk a bit wierd and cheesy, since it's in the lore, but they should maybe remake the lines to more ''serious'' for some characters.

I did like the PCs voice, but she delivered some of those cheesy lines, but I still like it ^^
I agree not all characters should speak in that cheesy style, but I also think the PC shouldn't be required to speak those sorts of lines with that weird tone. It severely limits role-playing possibilities if you're required to be an unbearably cheesy gangster solo.

Arch

Known Poster
I agree not all characters should speak in that cheesy style, but I also think the PC shouldn't be required to speak those sorts of lines with that weird tone. It severely limits role-playing possibilities if you're required to be an unbearably cheesy gangster solo.
If i've understood correctly, those lines will be defined by the life path you pick in the start, along with other things ofcourse.so as i understood it

((let's say there are 4 background/lifepaths))
it'd be different dialouge optiones and lines between (( the lines you don't control yourself ))

But I am not sure, none the less I'm hopeful.

Chatroom