D&D Style Roleplay using Skype

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cavemanman

The Greatest Face in Koridai
Heyo, me and a buddy are looking for some people to do some homebrew with over skype. It would be text only, and the three choices we have for roleplaying are as follows.

A paranormal high-school roleplay taking place in a rainy North-Western town. Themes of skinwalkers, aliens, cults, sort of stuff you would find on /x/

An in-depth zombie apocalypse roleplay that starts off before the apocalypse and goes on as the infected gradually take over.

A fantasy roleplay that can be described as a mix of Fable and Harry Potter.

If you're interested, say so, and you can PM me your skype user.

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Heyo, me and a buddy are looking for some people to do some homebrew with over skype. It would be text only, and the three choices we have for roleplaying are as follows.

A paranormal high-school roleplay taking place in a rainy North-Western town. Themes of skinwalkers, aliens, cults, sort of stuff you would find on /x/

An in-depth zombie apocalypse roleplay that starts off before the apocalypse and goes on as the infected gradually take over.

A fantasy roleplay that can be described as a mix of Fable and Harry Potter.

If you're interested, say so, and you can PM me your skype user.
Wait, I'm kinda confused. You say it will be text only, so does that mean it's like the rps we do on SB? Or are you more thinking a voicechat sort of deal?

Cavemanman

The Greatest Face in Koridai
Wait, I'm kinda confused. You say it will be text only, so does that mean it's like the rps we do on SB? Or are you more thinking a voicechat sort of deal?
A DND style role play, with a DM and virtual dice. But we’re not using voices, we’re just going to do it in chat, as my mic is broken and my computer does not have an integrated one

Chatroom