Doritos Vs Pringles

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Doritos or Pringles?

• Doritos

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Pringles

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Which side are you on?
Doritos with their cheesy goodness and spice, and Pringles wit their addictive chemicals and array of flavours.
I myself, as much as I love Doritos would go with Pringles as there's a larger variety.

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
Pringles havent been the same since they switched away from the ealy Olean that gave everyonbe explosive diarrhea ubtill they got recalled. That was some good shit.

So have to vote for dorritos now because they are just tasty.

Fallout God

Pringles havent been the same since they switched away from the ealy Olean that gave everyonbe explosive diarrhea ubtill they got recalled. That was some good shit.

So have to vote for dorritos now because they are just tasty.
Pfft, sounds great. XD Who doesn't want explosive diarrhoea?

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
You're not wrong there, they can't hurt like a motherfucker when you eat them sometimes.
Stabby stabby edges in the throat. Although, Another useful reason to eat Dorittoes. They make a great emergency fire starter. Im not joking. More than a few of the survivalist forums and youtbers I follow have demonstrated there value as a fire starter. " Think oil impregnated cardboard"

So thats me Voting AGAIN for dorritoes.

Fallout God

Stabby stabby edges in the throat. Although, Another useful reason to eat Dorittoes. They make a great emergency fire starter. Im not joking. More than a few of the survivalist forums and youtbers I follow have demonstrated there value as a fire starter. " Think oil impregnated cardboard"

So thats me Voting AGAIN for dorritoes.
Haha, yeah okay. Why not. I'm pretty sure I was talking more about them as crisps, but I guess fire starters are useful too XD
Let me guess, Heat Wave creates an even bigger and hotter fire XD

Eddie

The Writer
Very good question. Both are amazing, but I'm going to have to pick Doritos. Whenever I'm at the store and I think of buying chips, Doritos are just default unless I want funyons or something like that. I haven't actually bought Pringles in years lol. It can be frustrating eating the last quarter of chips out of the Pringles can because you can reach them and when you pour it it makes a mess lol. But both are great.

@Kraze

Very good question. Both are amazing, but I'm going to have to pick Doritos. Whenever I'm at the store and I think of buying chips, Doritos are just default unless I want funyons or something like that. I haven't actually bought Pringles in years lol. It can be frustrating eating the last quarter of chips out of the Pringles can because you can reach them and when you pour it it makes a mess lol. But both are great.

@Kraze
I SAID DON'T @ ME, BOI

Fallout God

and they don't fill it halfway with air.
That is a plus, and they sell massive amounts for a relatively cheap price.

@Kraze
Doritos would definitely be my go to crisp just as Dr Pepper is my go to soft drink, but the variety of Pringle of good flavours wins out for me.
Very good question? XD Ain't nothing more important than comparing snack foods!
Pringles can be okay but Doritos are much better imo
Yeah, definitely flavour wise. But the variety of Pringles wins out overall.
Pringles>Doritos.

Don't @ me
@Kraze I won't @ you, no need to worry!

Chatroom