EA Play 2018

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
EA's E3 conference is usually a dumpster fire of cringe only made bearable hy Crowbcat's Supercuts

Is there anything particular you're looking forward to this year?

Wolfensanity

Staff member
I'm pretty much done with everything related to EA after all the BS they've been pulling for the past decade. Battlefront 2 was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I still want to see Battlefield V but I can't see myself buying it, despite how much I've enjoyed the series since BFBC2.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm pretty much done with everything related to EA after all the BS they've been pulling for the past decade. Battlefront 2 was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I still want to see Battlefield V but I can't see myself buying it, despite how much I've enjoyed the series since BFBC2.
I'm just gonna wait and see. I usually don't buy games when they implement that kind of bullshit, but I find it hard to find a publisher with a completely consumer-friendly record. That being the case, I can't really hold grudges against companies for long, so I'm willing to try BfV if it looks good.

Chatroom