Epic Gamer Moments 2018

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
When my character, an immortal god-king who can kill any person just by staring at them, couldn't ransom his immortal god-queen wife from a neighboring king, so I had to go on multiple wars to carve my way though into the enemy kingdom, take the state where was the shaman, who had my wife hostage, then revoked that shamans title and assasinated him, before finally getting her free.

or earlier when i killed a "good-doer" immortal with facts and logic.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
When my character, an immortal god-king who can kill any person just by staring at them, couldn't ransom his immortal god-queen wife from a neighboring king, so I had to go on multiple wars to carve my way though into the enemy kingdom, take the state where was the shaman, who had my wife hostage, then revoked that shamans title and assasinated him, before finally getting her free.

or earlier when i killed a "good-doer" immortal with facts and logic.
Epic.

My character, a genius norseman ruling over Kiev, discovered the heliocentric nature of the universe and becamee a respected scholar as his armies conquered Russia. Then, as he grew old and senile, he killed a god.

And then there was that time Croatia naval invaded Japan.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Epic.

My character, a genius norseman ruling over Kiev, discovered the heliocentric nature of the universe and becamee a respected scholar as his armies conquered Russia. Then, as he grew old and senile, he killed a god.

And then there was that time Croatia naval invaded Japan.
CROATIAN MARINES REPRESENT

yeah my first character in a playthrough was a Cathar heretic, who discovered heliocentrism and then fucken died.

Chatroom