Favorite Western movie?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Wolfensanity

Staff member
Red Dead Redemption 2 is out in less than 5 days, and I've been rewatching some of my favorite Western films to calm the excitement just a bit. I recently saw 3:10 to Yuma (the remake) and Hostiles, which are two fantastic films featuring Christian Bale in the lead role, as well as one of my favorite Tarantino films, The Hateful Eight, and finally getting to watch the show Deadwood since it's now on Amazon Prime. I'll probably rewatch some Clint Eastwood classics too if I have the time.

What are your favorite Westerns?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Red Dead Redemption 2 is out in less than 5 days, and I've been rewatching some of my favorite Western films to calm the excitement just a bit. I recently saw 3:10 to Yuma (the remake) and Hostiles, which are two fantastic films featuring Christian Bale in the lead role, as well as one of my favorite Tarantino films, The Hateful Eight, and finally getting to watch the show Deadwood since it's now on Amazon Prime. I'll probably rewatch some Clint Eastwood classics too if I have the time.

What are your favorite Westerns?
I haven't watched too many westerns. I did enjoy True Grit though (both the remake and the original).

Chatroom