• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Favourite Assassin's Creed?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Which is your favourite instalment of the AC series?
Mine is split between Black Flag and 2. Two for nostalgia and Ezio, Ezio's story, plus it was my first AC game, etc.
Black Flag for the combat (naval and otherwise), the upgrading and weapons (Swordpistols!), all the collectibles and missions, and the story.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Brotherhood, continued everything that was great about 2. And added the great location of rome and the whole rebuilding shit along with good multiplayer. Then 2 then 4

Fallout God

Brotherhood, continued everything that was great about 2. And added the great location of rome and the whole rebuilding shit along with good multiplayer. Then 2 then 4
Yeah, it only added onto two's awesomeness but it was too short for me and doesn't have the nostalgia.

Fallout God

I played it for the first time this summer, it was interesting, bt the gameplay was clunky. I heard it got worse due to annual releases
The best ones for gameplay are Brotherhood and Black Flag, three's okay but in general it isn't a good game.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
I have never played an Assassin's Creed game before. Series seems interesting and I would like to try it out someday. Can anyone give me some pointers to what the game series basically is?

Fallout God

I have never played an Assassin's Creed game before. Series seems interesting and I would like to try it out someday. Can anyone give me some pointers to what the game series basically is?
The first four games are focused around a character Desmond Miles, whose ancestors were part of an ancient secret order the Assassins that battled another ancient secret order called the Templars, the Templars try to take over the world using tech from the precursor race (a species that existed before humans with crazy tech), but the Assassins stop them most of the time. In modern day the Templars have complete control over the world in the forms of corporations and governments, hell they started WW2. Desmond is at first used to find precursor race locations (subsequently tech) for the Templars by using a machine that taps into his DNA so he can experience years of his ancestors' lives in a few days as they knew where these locations were. Then he gets freed by the Assasins in the second game and they use him to find the places before the Templars do. After Assassins Creed 3 it follows other random people that use his DNA to do the same, soome for the Templars some for the Assassins.

Sorry for punctuation, typed fast to inform you.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
The first four games are focused around a character Desmond Miles, whose ancestors were part of an ancient secret order the Assassins that battled another ancient secret order called the Templars, the Templars try to take over the world using tech from the precursor race (a species that existed before humans with crazy tech), but the Assassins stop them most of the time. In modern day the Templars have complete control over the world in the forms of corporations and governments, hell they started WW2. Desmond is at first used to find precursor race locations (subsequently tech) for the Templars by using a machine that taps into his DNA so he can experience years of his ancestors' lives in a few days as they knew where these locations were. Then he gets freed by the Assasins in the second game and they use him to find the places before the Templars do. After Assassins Creed 3 it follows other random people that use his DNA to do the same, soome for the Templars some for the Assassins.

Sorry for punctuation, typed fast to inform you.
Wow, that seems really cool and interesting. I'll definitely have to try it out.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
I really liked Brotherhood, to be honest. I can't remember much of the series, but I do specifically remember enjoying building up my Assassin group and using members to assassinate people for me. I really liked the setting too, plenty of buildings to scale 'n stuff, which I think is good for an Assassin's Creed game.

I stopped after Revelations after genre fatigue. Now there's too many of them to play I'm discouraged from catching up on the series.

Fallout God

I really liked Brotherhood, to be honest. I can't remember much of the series, but I do specifically remember enjoying building up my Assassin group and using members to assassinate people for me. I really liked the setting too, plenty of buildings to scale 'n stuff, which I think is good for an Assassin's Creed game.

I stopped after Revelations after genre fatigue. Now there's too many of them to play I'm discouraged from catching up on the series.
You don't need to catch up. Just play Black Flag, it's the only good one after Rev. Three is sorta meh; BF also explains what happens to Desmond, which is another reason not to play 3. Honestly, Black Flag revolutionised AC and was all round awesome.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
You don't need to catch up. Just play Black Flag, it's the only good one after Rev. Three is sorta meh; BF also explains what happens to Desmond, which is another reason not to play 3. Honestly, Black Flag revolutionised AC and was all round awesome.
I played Black Flag for some time at a friend's house and thought it was pretty cool. I should pick it up some time

Fallout God

I played Black Flag for some time at a friend's house and thought it was pretty cool. I should pick it up some time
You really should, it is probably the most perfect AC game I love it. It manages to hit all the areas that make AC great and then some. I've probably collected every collectible, fully upgraded my ship, and done every single mission three times now?

Chatroom