• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Favourite Assassin's Creed?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I played Black Flag for some time at a friend's house and thought it was pretty cool. I should pick it up some time
The story is also truly great, the combat is fucking awesome and the naval combat is just...... God Church.
The combat makes you feel so badass, cutting down swarms on soldiers on a Galleon, interchanging between pistols and swords. Ahhh so good.

I'd have to say my favorite is a stalemate between 3 and Black Flag. I absolutely loved the setting for 3 and Black Flag brought a nice change with the more prominent naval combat and allowing you to explore a large portion of the Caribbean. After Black Flag I feel like the series just fell off. With the death of Desmond in 3 and Black Flag being the last tie to the assassin, the entries afterward just feel irrelevant. Unity was an utter failure imo because it did everything that made assassins creed good and did it horribly. I'm not sure about syndicate because I never played it but I hope Origins can revive this franchise because i really enjoyed it.

Fallout God

I'd have to say my favorite is a stalemate between 3 and Black Flag. I absolutely loved the setting for 3 and Black Flag brought a nice change with the more prominent naval combat and allowing you to explore a large portion of the Caribbean. After Black Flag I feel like the series just fell off. With the death of Desmond in 3 and Black Flag being the last tie to the assassin, the entries afterward just feel irrelevant. Unity was an utter failure imo because it did everything that made assassins creed good and did it horribly. I'm not sure about syndicate because I never played it but I hope Origins can revive this franchise because i really enjoyed it.
The setting for 3 was good, but I definitely rank it the worst of the pre-Unity games (the good ones).
Yeah, the change in BF was very different yet still managed to work within the game really well; wish Ubi always had such great innovative ways to liven the series. I played some Unity, wanted to not play another AC again XD and didn't play another AC after and including it. I hope Origins brings it back too.

I've played all of them, I still to this day don't see what's so great about AC 2 aside the gameplay so the most enjoyable for me is 4 despite the fact that game kind of made it go from what it originally was. The story was way more engaging for me than 2. (I think Ezio is far cooler though)

Fallout God

I've played all of them, I still to this day don't see what's so great about AC 2 aside the gameplay so the most enjoyable for me is 4 despite the fact that game kind of made it go from what it originally was. The story was way more engaging for me than 2. (I think Ezio is far cooler though)
Ezio for the win definitely, though Edward is a more badass character.

gonna be honest: never truly played an ac game.

but my cousin, whos played them all, let me play AC2 and i got about 3 hours into the story. pretty good game. lol

I'm going to have to say 2 was my favorite. It was the first one I played and back then the story blew my 6th grade mind. I also collected all the feathers and 100% the game on the Xbox 360.

Chatroom