Favourite Band/Musician?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fallout God, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Which band is your favourite/who is your favourite musician?
    I personally am one of those people that doesn't prefer one thing over another in most cases, but I was curious as to ya'll's favourites.

I myself enjoy a bit of everything, and thus different genre musicians are hard to choose favourites. But ole' Frankie would be my choice if push came to shove.

2. I listen to a ton of things, but one person I love listening to is George Watsky. He's unorthodox and a bit weird, but I like his music.

3. Huh, never heard about him before. What sort of music does he do?

4. He's a rapper, but he's much different than the majority of rappers. His lyrics tend to use long and complicated words that make the meaning seem hidden. Still pretty sick. And yeah, he's not very popular.

5. Huh, not much of a rap fan myself. Sounds more like a mix between Rapper and poet. XD
    Sounds interesting though.

6. Yeah, Watsky started with slam poetry. One of my favorite things he made was a song mocking the word swag, giving 100 other words to use instead.

7. Sounds entertaining to say the least, I'll be sure to check him out thanks!

8. Not sure if anyone else here likes rock or metal but I love Hollywood Undead, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace. I listen to other things and whatever people recommend me but those are my main bands I like listening to. Anyone else?

Rainbow Knight likes this.
  9. According to the amount of times I listen to their songs, I'd say The Supremes are my favorite. But Crowded House is my favorite band of all time.

10. My 2 favorite artists are Haywyre (EDM producer) and Run The Jewels (Hip Hop duo)

Eddie likes this.
  11. Favorite band of all time is The Animals, and my favorite singer is their lead vocalist Eric Burdon.

Although I also seriously enjoy CCR, Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Three Dog Night, and others.

12. I don't have a single one, but I like

Macklemore - he does so much with pretty much each of his songs there is always something to listen to. Sometimes its a song with generic lyrics, then it'll usually have some good beats. Often it has lyrics actually trying to say something next to the great beats, which is the best.

Bruno Mars - hipsters will hate him, I still love him. The music he makes is so funky I just can't help but dance, at least a little.

Caravan Palace - Electro Swing is a blessing to this earth.

Pink Guy - Comedy music can be good.

Deltron 3030 - Its just good.

Winny Puhh - Pure craziness, middle aged men doing whatever they want.

Trad.Attack - I don't listen to them as much, but they are really good at making interesting folk music combined with their awesome expansion out of Estonia.

LordCringe likes this.
  13. I agree. Pink Guy is always enjoyable.

guul66 likes this.
  14. WAKE UP IN THE MORNING SINKING HALFWAY THROUGH THE BOTTOM THERES A LOUD DISTORTED SCREAMING IN MY SOUL
    EVERYTHING IS DARK AND EMPTY AND I DON*T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT SO I CURL UP IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOME
    I DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL LIKE SHIT I SAY IM FINE BUT IM NOT FINE
    IM DYING INSIDE AND ALL I SEE ARE DEMONS
    I TRY TO HIDE ALL MY DEEPEST FEELINGS
    I THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME CUZ ALL I SEE IS DEATH
    EVERY TIME I GO OUTSIDE I LOOK LIKE IVE BEEN DOING METH
    I SLEEP FOR 14 HOURS ON A WENDESDAY AFTERNOON
    EVERY NOW AND THEN I COUGH UP BLOOD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
    I DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL LIKE SHIT I WILL NOT SEE A THERAPIST
    IM DYING INSIDE AND ALL I SEE ARE DEMONS
    I TRY TO HIDE ALL MY DEEPEST FEELINGS

Obama, Kkgames35 and LordCringe like this.
  15. I don't really have a favourite when it comes to music. Hell I don't really pay attention to music that much. It just doesn't really interest me like it does some people.

16. Rise against. All of their songs are amazing and have such Rebellious meanings.

17. I really like jacksfilms and Jake paul

LordCringe and guul66 like this.
  18. Cage the elephant are deadly

guul66 likes this.
  19. I listen to rock and metal but I don't like any of those bands.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)