Fifa 18 Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kkgames35

Known Poster
I've never been any sort of fan of Sports games, but it does take my attention that it is being released on the Switch. It seems to me like that the switch is the bridge between the norm gaming universe and the Nintendo gaming universe.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I dislike watching any sports, so playing any sports (games) is obviously a no no for me. Just sooooo boring, plus I suck. I wouldn't mind if there was a business version of sports, you manage things, sing stuff. Like a really focused game on managing a team, instead of shitty Fifa manager modes.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
I dislike watching any sports, so playing any sports (games) is obviously a no no for me. Just sooooo boring, plus I suck. I wouldn't mind if there was a business version of sports, you manage things, sing stuff. Like a really focused game on managing a team, instead of shitty Fifa manager modes.
I hate sports games, but I like watching Football (American) and Hockey. However, I love watching Baseball when I'm there in person. Take this weekend for example, I just went to an Angels @ Orioles game on Friday and Saturday. It is so intense to be in the moment for myself especially when I'm really getting into it. Not sure how to describe the feeling.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I hate sports games, but I like watching Football (American) and Hockey. However, I love watching Baseball when I'm there in person. Take this weekend for example, I just went to an Angels @ Orioles game on Friday and Saturday. It is so intense to be in the moment for myself especially when I'm really getting into it. Not sure how to describe the feeling.
Well then I'm happy you can enjoy watching sports in person, but I cannot keep concentrated for more than a minute watching a bunch of me running around trying to get something into a gap/hole. Boring af boi.

Also, shame on you. You're a disgrace to nerds everywhere. XD

Kkgames35

Known Poster
Well then I'm happy you can enjoy watching sports in person, but I cannot keep concentrated for more than a minute watching a bunch of me running around trying to get something into a gap/hole. Boring af boi.

Also, shame on you. You're a disgrace to nerds everywhere. XD
Fuck off XD, I mainly watch American Football and Hockey as a thing to do with my family, but Baseball is a different story. I do play one sport and that is Golf but I can't stand watching it.

Chatroom