Games that didn't match too well with their marketing

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
What games you think didn't really match together with their marketing? This doesn't mean the marketing overpromised or whatever, rather which games trailers and such don't feel anything like the real game.
This isn't about franchises, so having a game drastically different than others in a franchise, but still feeling like it works with it's marketing doesn't belong here.

I'd start this off by bringing up Titanfall 2. Watching the trailers are a slow crawl comprared to the fast paced parkour warfare action that the games give. The trailers give little feeling of what it's really like to be a titan or a pilot. Sure you can be a slow walker in titanfall 2's singleplayer, but that's advertising the game with it's weakest playstyle.

there was this game called brink or brisk or some shit and they made this game look maaaad legit in their trailers, was supposed to be a shooter like call of duty but with parkour and shit, but it fell off quick asf. think bethesda published it too if i aint mistaken

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
there was this game called brink or brisk or some shit and they made this game look maaaad legit in their trailers, was supposed to be a shooter like call of duty but with parkour and shit, but it fell off quick asf. think bethesda published it too if i aint mistaken
Brisk is a brand of Iced tea bruh romneylaugh

Chatroom