Games you are anticipating most in 2017?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What game are you looking forward to most in late 2017?

• Cod ww2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AC Origins

• SWBF2

• Vampyr

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Destiny 2

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wolfenstein 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The evil within 2

• Madden 18 or NBA 18

• Far cry 5

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Unlike other recent years, I don't seem to notice ppl all hyped for the same couple games. There's definitely a lot of good/interesting games coming out, but I don't think any stand out as a clear GOTY frontrunner.

Personally I'm most interested in Vampyr, it seems to be a Witcher 3 esque RPG with a great setting and concept. Although the relative inexperience of its developer prevents me from saying it's a clear frontrunner for GOTY (although I think it could turn out as such). Besides that I'm also looking forward to battlefront 2 (as it looks 10x better than the rushed and barebones first installment), along with AC Origins (which seems to be taking the series back in the right direction), Wolf 2 (probably won't get this until a significant price drop unless reviews are crazy good), and I'll be picking up the sports games as I skipped out last yr (madden looks to have made some big changes)... How about you?

Derp

To be honest, I can't wait for far cry 5. It just looks extremely fun and seems like a really interesting premise, switching the far cry games from the wild tropical islands and India to a cult infested part of Montana. It looks great.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
To be honest, I can't wait for far cry 5. It just looks extremely fun and seems like a really interesting premise, switching the far cry games from the wild tropical islands and India to a cult infested part of Montana. It looks great.
oh wow forgot about that

if the story is actually good and the gameplay isn't same old same old far cry I'll likely be getting it at some point

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
I'd have to say Wolfenstein 2. Whilst Star Wars Battlefront has me intrigued I'm not super into online, Battlefield-esque shooters anymore. Plus, I just love blasting through Nazis!

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
oh wow forgot about that

if the story is actually good and the gameplay isn't same old same old far cry I'll likely be getting it at some point
Well, remember that FC5 isn't releasing until early 2018

This honestly isn't a 'hype' year for me. it's been a great year for games, and I'm certainly looking forward to plenty of games such as Wolfenstein 2, Vampyr, and AC: Origins. I'm sure they'll all be great fun, but they just don't get me all that excited.

Last edited:
Lowkey hyped for Destiny 2. We'll see how the PC beta goes, although the footage I've seen of the console beta looks fun. (Also pls have 144Hz Support)

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
I wasn't really anticipating anything, but as a SR fan I was happy to hear when Agents of Mayhem came out.

I wont buy it till its cheap as dirt tho.

I'm very excited for the new Wolfenstein release, considering that I am buying the new Wolfenstein games soon so I can understand the story before I get this one.

Chatroom