House vs apartment

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer

• House

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Apartment

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
I really really prefer houses in the country, but currently ddue to my work thats not an option. So the decision we had to make was Buy a house in the suburbs and get locked in for 5 or 10 years before we can reasonably sell it and move, or just get an apartment. So for now its an apartment in a small city. Hopefully in about 5 years it will be a house in the middle of no where on enough land that I can hunt and fish in peace.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
Most likely apartment, I don't mind living in a city-area - And I wouldn't have to worry about the exterior of where I live, like a backyard 'n stuff.

On the other hand, if I ever get a dog (And if I know myself as well as I think I do, I probably will), I'll do the complete opposite and get a house with a huge backyard.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
Yeah see, I could never do that unless I had to. I mean you know me simon and where I live. Hell, Google Maps can't even find my house it is so far back in the middle of nowhere.

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
Most likely apartment, I don't mind living in a city-area - And I wouldn't have to worry about the exterior of where I live, like a backyard 'n stuff.

On the other hand, if I ever get a dog (And if I know myself as well as I think I do, I probably will), I'll do the complete opposite and get a house with a huge backyard.
We have a Dog, she does ok inside but we do wish we had a yard for her. Fortunately we are at a fairly high end apartment building and they have a large dog park area, we take her out for at least a short walk twice a day but try to spend more time outside when we can. She does ok but I still wish we had a yard for her.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
We have a Dog, she does ok inside but we do wish we had a yard for her. Fortunately we are at a fairly high end apartment building and they have a large dog park area, we take her out for at least a short walk twice a day but try to spend more time outside when we can. She does ok but I still wish we had a yard for her.
That's good, perhaps I could do both, depending on the dog and the apartment type

Kkgames35

Known Poster
You know that I have a very strict anti-weaboo agenda. Except for NieR, of course, which is hardly a weeby game to begin with.

Anyway, why Colorado in specific? It's the weed, isn't it?
WHY IS THAT WHAT EVERYONE SAYS?! I do not want to smoke weed. I don't really have a great answer to be honest, I just really want to live in the Rockies even though I could do that in several other states.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
WHY IS THAT WHAT EVERYONE SAYS?! I do not want to smoke weed. I don't really have a great answer to be honest, I just really want to live in the Rockies even though I could do that in several other states.
Fine, the Rockies are cool, but I'm willing to bet you'll have yourself a nice cannabis cabinet when you get your own place XDD

Chatroom