House vs apartment

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer

• House

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Apartment

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
House, definitely. I'm with Kyle (Kkgames35), I prefer living away from cities. But, I don't like being as secluded as Kyle, so I prefer suburbs. My house right now is quiet nice. 9.85/10

Kkgames35

Known Poster
House, definitely. I'm with Kyle (Kkgames35), I prefer living away from cities. But, I don't like being as secluded as Kyle, so I prefer suburbs. My house right now is quiet nice. 9.85/10
I don't want to live in a community, but I don't want to be able to hear cars and stuff, but I also don't want to be half an hour away from anything like I am right now

I don't want to live in a community, but I don't want to be able to hear cars and stuff, but I also don't want to be half an hour away from anything like I am right now
Yeah, I can understand that. I like to hear cars faintly (since I can hear them faintly here), but not like a city-noise. That's just too overwhelming.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Really comes down to your current lifestyle I guess, if you're young then an apartment is usually fine, if you're wealthy and/or starting a family then a house is the one you want. Lifestyle and economic situation. So I personally have an equal view of the both as they both serve a purpose in the funny thing we all call life.

Chatroom