How/when do you replay games?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
Skyrim is shit okay? I don't need evidence just take my word for it because im epic

(really though, I liked it the first time. Kinda like Fallout 4. Second time did nothing for me and I could barely finish it. Just not much to find I guess?? I guess that's Bethesdas issue nowadays. They want you too see EVERYTHING first playthrough. Doesn't leave any surprises for future playthroughs. Ill never understand peoples love for Skyrim or even Fallout 3, but I think its neat that people can like bad things ;;;;))))

Usually do my first play through, extra playthroughs if the game has achievements (such as the fallout games for missions that require different factions for achievements) and then do a final playthrough going for 100% completion.

Arch

Known Poster
Especially when it comes to people's favorite games, I notice that it's quite common to replay games over and over again and rack up several hundred hours in the process. However, I've noticed that I rarely do this. Sure, if a game is incredibly content-rich and has multiple endings, I might replay it a couple times if I don't have the money for anything new, but even then, I usually get my fill by the time I hit 200 hours. The only instance in which I've noticed comparable behavior is when I play strategy games where each playthrough is quite different such as Crusader Kings 2, Hearts of Iron 4, and Civilization 6. What are your habits when it comes to replaying games?
Good story or multiple endings/scenarios.
Comedic gameplay/writing.

I can replay few games but by no means a lot, I've played kotor 2 atleast 24 times... maybe more.
Witcher 3 i'm on my 7th playthrough, 5th with expansions.
South park stick of truth i've played 4 times with all classes.
Fractured but Whole twice, downloading now to play with dlc
GTA V 3 times

and eh some others... but very few games in general...

Chatroom