Irotha (a fantasy rp)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
#41
Roden nods calmly, in his Roden-like manner.
"Aye then... " Raiya shakes her head and cracks her knuckles in frustraition as she follows Roden and Magnus.
Magnus quietly nods and leads them down to the armory.
"We're here on the orders of Gallid," Magnus says to the smith as they entered.
"Ah, yes,"the smith says with a nod. "They told me you'd come. The horses are out back, but first tell me which weapons you want."
"Well, a half-sword, bow, and some arrows would suit me just fine," Magnus replies
The smith hands Magnus his equipment and turns to Raiya and Roden.
 
Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
#44
Magnus quietly nods and leads them down to the armory.
"We're here on the orders of Gallid," Magnus says to the smith as they entered.
"Ah, yes,"the smith says with a nod. "They told me you'd come. The horses are out back, but first tell me which weapons you want."
"Well, a half-sword, bow, and some arrows would suit me just fine," Magnus replies
The smith hands Magnus his equipment and turns to Raiya and Roden.
"A sword, a shield," Roden spoke with as few words possible.
 
#45
"A sword, a shield," Roden spoke with as few words possible.
The older Irothan smith nods silently and hands Roden his gear. "Ok, you can, well, the horses are in the back," he says standing aside humbly and gesturing toward the back door. "There's also some supplies back there. Food, water, blankets, torches, all of that."
"Ok, let's get going," Magnus says to the others leading them outside. "So, where do you suppose we should go? Are you ready to head for the ambush?"
 

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
#46
The older Irothan smith nods silently and hands Roden his gear. "Ok, you can, well, the horses are in the back," he says standing aside humbly and gesturing toward the back door. "There's also some supplies back there. Food, water, blankets, torches, all of that."
"Ok, let's get going," Magnus says to the others leading them outside. "So, where do you suppose we should go? Are you ready to head for the ambush?"
Roden nods.
(stop writing these pointless posts man wth like no roden is not going to do the thing he is oging to go kill the king whwt the heck do u expect us to do i like watermelon)
 
#47
Roden nods.
(stop writing these pointless posts man wth like no roden is not going to do the thing he is oging to go kill the king whwt the heck do u expect us to do i like watermelon)
(Ok sorry I'm just trying to give some player interaction why you hef be med *gives watermelon*)
 
#48
(I'm going to just assume your answers or that you just follow along at times. If your character would do something different, please say so and I can change the post.)
Roden, Raiya, and Magnus mount the horses and get on their way. It was just barely sunrise when they left, and by the time they stopped, it was the dead of night. They were about a mile out from the road in the forest. Magnus began setting up camp and getting out some food. "So," he began after he swallowed a bite of bread. "What strategy do you suppose we should use for the ambush?"
 

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
#49
(I'm going to just assume your answers or that you just follow along at times. If your character would do something different, please say so and I can change the post.)
Roden, Raiya, and Magnus mount the horses and get on their way. It was just barely sunrise when they left, and by the time they stopped, it was the dead of night. They were about a mile out from the road in the forest. Magnus began setting up camp and getting out some food. "So," he began after he swallowed a bite of bread. "What strategy do you suppose we should use for the ambush?"
"We attack them, but as a surprise," Roden grinned at Magnus "What more could we do? Maybe attack them from behind, but then there's a big chance they'll notice us. Bushes aren't as thick as soldiers think they are, that's some wisdom my father taught me."
 
#50
"We attack them, but as a surprise," Roden grinned at Magnus "What more could we do? Maybe attack them from behind, but then there's a big chance they'll notice us. Bushes aren't as thick as soldiers think they are, that's some wisdom my father taught me."
"Well, yes, hiding it the bushes wouldn't be a great idea," he says gesturing with his hands and walking to and fro. "Still, shouldn't we have some sort of a plan. Maybe we jump in from the trees, shoot them down with our ranged weapons from the forest, or distract them some how. This, it could so easily go wrong." Magnus rubs his chin and takes another bite of bread.
 

Arch

Known Poster
#51
"Well, yes, hiding it the bushes wouldn't be a great idea," he says gesturing with his hands and walking to and fro. "Still, shouldn't we have some sort of a plan. Maybe we jump in from the trees, shoot them down with our ranged weapons from the forest, or distract them some how. This, it could so easily go wrong." Magnus rubs his chin and takes another bite of bread.
'' I'd suggest, riddling the cart with flaming arrows near the entrance, setting fire to the cart, and try to sneak in during the chaos,'' Raiya says as she sighs.

''But I don't know, I'm good at following orders, not tactics, I only know what Kassander taught me.'' she tightens her fists.
''I'm fine with any plan really, No matter how we do it, aslong as we get out of here.''
 

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
#52
"Well, yes, hiding it the bushes wouldn't be a great idea," he says gesturing with his hands and walking to and fro. "Still, shouldn't we have some sort of a plan. Maybe we jump in from the trees, shoot them down with our ranged weapons from the forest, or distract them some how. This, it could so easily go wrong." Magnus rubs his chin and takes another bite of bread.
"You are clearly not a warrior of land, jumping from trees is the easiest way to get our necks slit. First you fall, you stumble, then by the time you get up you've lost your head. We need to trap them for a good ambush, make their horses or whatever null.
 
#53
'' I'd suggest, riddling the cart with flaming arrows near the entrance, setting fire to the cart, and try to sneak in during the chaos,'' Raiya says as she sighs.

''But I don't know, I'm good at following orders, not tactics, I only know what Kassander taught me.'' she tightens her fists.
''I'm fine with any plan really, No matter how we do it, aslong as we get out of here.''
"Hmm," he grunts."That might just work. It'd certainly cause confusion."
"You are clearly not a warrior of land, jumping from trees is the easiest way to get our necks slit. First you fall, you stumble, then by the time you get up you've lost your head. We need to trap them for a good ambush, make their horses or whatever null.
Magnus is visibly offended. He knows Roden has a point, but allowing such a slight to go uncontested would be shameful. "I'm quite the soldiers, and I can pull off feats the likes of which you've never seen," he exclaims. "But perhaps you're right in that attacking from the trees isn't the ideal course of action. We could assemble some sort of barricade to entrap them, and then unleash a flaming barrage." Magnus seems decided on the matter, so he fetches his bedroll from the horse's pack.
 

Arch

Known Poster
#54
"Hmm," he grunts."That might just work. It'd certainly cause confusion."

Magnus is visibly offended. He knows Roden has a point, but allowing such a slight to go uncontested would be shameful. "I'm quite the soldiers, and I can pull off feats the likes of which you've never seen," he exclaims. "But perhaps you're right in that attacking from the trees isn't the ideal course of action. We could assemble some sort of barricade to entrap them, and then unleash a flaming barrage." Magnus seems decided on the matter, so he fetches his bedroll from the horse's pack.
''Aye then, if you think it'll work I'm all for it.'' Raiya leans back on a tree, as she starts to cut strands of her hair off, shaving her sides closely with the dagger.
 
#55
''Aye then, if you think it'll work I'm all for it.'' Raiya leans back on a tree, as she starts to cut strands of her hair off, shaving her sides closely with the dagger.
Magnus sets out the bedroll and starts to lie down. "You might want to get some sleep yourself," Magnus says to Raiya. "Tomorrow's going to be a long day I think."
 

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
#56
"Hmm," he grunts."That might just work. It'd certainly cause confusion."

Magnus is visibly offended. He knows Roden has a point, but allowing such a slight to go uncontested would be shameful. "I'm quite the soldiers, and I can pull off feats the likes of which you've never seen," he exclaims. "But perhaps you're right in that attacking from the trees isn't the ideal course of action. We could assemble some sort of barricade to entrap them, and then unleash a flaming barrage." Magnus seems decided on the matter, so he fetches his bedroll from the horse's pack.
"Sure you can pull of feats unforeseen, but a swordsman is a swordsman, and no amount of skill is going to make certain tactics simply dumb. But alright, it's time we rest," Roden lays down on the ground, opting to not use a bedroll.
 
#57
Magnus sets out the bedroll and starts to lie down. "You might want to get some sleep yourself," Magnus says to Raiya. "Tomorrow's going to be a long day I think."
'' I will rest soon enough, but I need to loose the long hair if I want to act like a marksman worth my salt.'' She keeps cutting of strands of hair and shaving her sides.

Around 20 minutes pass, and if it hadn't been for the scars, Raiya looked just like she did before her sentence, her Ivory white hair styled in a medium lengthed mohawk.
 
#58
((I'm just gonna assume Raiya went to sleep.))

The next day, Magnus is awoken by the dawn sun in his face and birds singing. Slowly, he gets up, and he's inially quite confused about where he is and why. After gathering his bearings and remembering the events of the previous day, he approaches the horse and grabs out some bread. He leans on a tree and begins eating as he contemplates how to prepare for the ambush.
 
#59
((I'm just gonna assume Raiya went to sleep.))

The next day, Magnus is awoken by the dawn sun in his face and birds singing. Slowly, he gets up, and he's inially quite confused about where he is and why. After gathering his bearings and remembering the events of the previous day, he approaches the horse and grabs out some bread. He leans on a tree and begins eating as he contemplates how to prepare for the ambush.
(( oh yeah, sorry bout that))

Raiya wakes up, her eylids still heavy over her eyes.

'' I've not slept that well for quite a while...'' she smiles feintly as she sits up with her back to the tree.
 
#60
(( oh yeah, sorry bout that))

Raiya wakes up, her eylids still heavy over her eyes.

'' I've not slept that well for quite a while...'' she smiles feintly as she sits up with her back to the tree.
"Good morning to you as well," Magnus says before throwing the last bit of his bread in his mouth. "Let's get to work on this barricade already." He goes back to the horses and fishes out a small hatchet from one of the pouches, and he then strolls along for half a mile before reaching the road. At that point, he begins hacking away at a tree.
 
Top