• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Is Dingo Himmler's Glasses?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
This is a callback to a series of Threads any SB user should know, though I am but a novice compared to the creator.

Dingo Australia, Australia Austria, Austria Hitler, Hitler Germany, Germany Recycled Glass, Glass Glasses, Glasses Himmler.

Confirmed, Dingo is Himmler's Glasses.

LordCringe

Known Poster
This is a callback to a series of Threads any SB user should know, though I am but a novice compared to the creator.

Dingo Australia, Australia Austria, Austria Hitler, Hitler Germany, Germany Recycled Glass, Glass Glasses, Glasses Himmler.

Confirmed, Dingo is Himmler's Glasses.
I've never seen such exact science.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
Here's the real truth of Dingo...

Ready to have your mind blown?

Here we go:
Fallout God, Fallout, Dingo loves Fallout, Dingo hates Fallout God, (bringing us back to) Fallout God, God, Dingo is a God, Dingo IS Fallout God.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Here's the real truth of Dingo...

Ready to have your mind blown?

Here we go:
Fallout God, Fallout, Dingo loves Fallout, Dingo hates Fallout God, (bringing us back to) Fallout God, God, Dingo is a God, Dingo IS Fallout God.
Dun dun DUNNNNN!
See, with this logic right here everything makes sense and begins to unravel. All these years it's been me Dingo!

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
*sigh* fg thats stupid, Dingo isn't Himmler's glasses.

You didn't dig deep enough:
Himmler's glasses
glasses - eye assistance
eye assistance - I assistance
I assistance - I assist
I assist Himmler's eye assistance
Dingo fixed Himmler's eye doctor.

Chatroom