Movies Vs Television

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Movies or Television?

• Movies

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Television

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
If you had to watch one or the other for the rest or your life what would it be?
I myself would choose television as multiple hour long episodes allows for much better and more developed plots and characters than movies, hell some TV shows get production funding of movies. Sure some movies are great, but it doesn't stack up against television shows nowadays.

Eddie

The Writer
I'm not really sure, I see TV as having more potential in terms of story, character development, and such.

But there are more great Movies than there are great TV shows, as far as I know

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
Modern Television includes Channels like HBO and Starz, They have created Series and mini series that surpase Movies in budget and Story telling. If we were talking old school broadcasting channels like Abc,Nbc,CBS then the Answer would be movies.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I'm not really sure, I see TV as having more potential in terms of story, character development, and such.

But there are more great Movies than there are great TV shows, as far as I know
But this is a day with shows such as: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, some other legendary shows that are really great and have good production...... like FlirpyDirpy the hit Notflix show......

Fair enough, though the times are changing and shows are getting a lot more money put into them as producers see the benefits of constantly raking in a fair amount of cash instead a butt load once every now and and again.
Modern Television includes Channels like HBO and Starz, They have created Series and mini series that surpase Movies in budget and Story telling. If we were talking old school broadcasting channels like Abc,Nbc,CBS then the Answer would be movies.
This, but with modern Television Movies don't really hold up.

Eddie

The Writer
But this is a day with shows such as: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, some other legendary shows that are really great and have good production...... like FlirpyDirpy the hit Notflix show......

Fair enough, though the times are changing and shows are getting a lot more money put into them as producers see the benefits of constantly raking in a fair amount of cash instead a butt load once every now and and again.

This, but with modern Television Movies don't really hold up.

True, I just think there are still more great Movies then there are great TV shows, but TV shows have more potential, and in a few years hopefully they will get even better and there will be more

Chatroom