Official Suggestions thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Myself, potato, and DK will be working on adding things to the site, progress will probably be slow however. We're not planning on adding anything too big or exotic, but if you have suggestions for small things such as themes, Smiley's, forums, etc post them in here for my consideration.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
Myself, potato, and DK will be working on adding things to the site, progress will probably be slow however. We're not planning on adding anything too big or exotic, but if you have suggestions for small things such as themes, Smiley's, forums, etc post them in here for my consideration.
I fucking love you guys. Just sayin'.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
How about a forum for Reviews? I remember back on the old SB I liked to review the Mafia III DLCs (despite the fact it closed before I could review the second or third) and I remember you as well as others posted reviews on here. I think a forum for Review threads would be nice.
we will have articles again soon

Eddie

The Writer
I think it would be cool if there were awards for the chat, like how many chats you have, how long you spent chatting in one sitting and such.

I know if that would be possible, but it was just a thought.

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
Are you using anything from the old SB or is this essentially a completely new fresh site and server?

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
The old school theme as an option... the one from the original SB before it went all modern. I'd literally pay for that just to get it implemented

Chatroom