• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

PlayerUnknown' Battlegrounds Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is a multiplayer online battle royale video game developed and published by Bluehole. Here we will discuss PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
The game is pretty good. It's got a few issues such as some extremely low- detail textures, performance issues, and inconsistencies with the loot, but I've put 76 hours into it since late June, so I'm obviously enjoying it. I strongly suggest playing with friends. It's still pretty fun when you play on your own, but it's so much more enjoyable with friends

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
When they implement the first person only mode in the live version of the game, I'm going to enjoy it A LOT more

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
i'm excited to play it when i get my pc in january. but ive heard there's a lot of like graphical and optimization issues, true?
Yeah its a mess. People with worse PC's than mine can run it so well. People with wayyyyyy better PC's then me can't even run it. Its a luck of the draw kind of thing. Its a buggy, unoptimized mess. but its getting patched at a consistent rate. I wish they'd focus more on performances patches than adding a first person mode (which I'm going to be playing exclusively... 3rd person is aiddddssssssss). I'd wait till its out of Early Access before purchasing. Its really not worth the price tag.

I'm gonna wade in here and say that I love it. I play it almost every weekend with my Steam friends in Duo or Squad mode. If they're not around I go solo. First person is the most tense any game has made me feel.

My PC is fairly mid range these days, but I run the game on the lowest settings at the highest resolution as it makes spotting movement far easier.

Chatroom