Political Compass test

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
hot damn we gotta lotta radical leftists on this forum

:biz:

I think we have a lot of left libertarians/ or a lot of liberals, but I don't consider someone a leftist unless they go in the authoritarian block, to be a leftist would be they want the government to things such as Speech, press, religion, privacy, and thing such as that. Most people don't seem to fall into that, they tend to be in the lower left block which is again, the left libertarian block, which means they are for providing national healthcare for everyone, welfare, and such, but they don't want to restrict free speech, thought, press, or anything like that.

I'm saying this from the results people posted from the tests not their actual positions if they differ.

Eddie

The Writer
Don't worry, he's just Nazi scum. He has no feelings.
Lol, I don't know his actual specific political beliefs so I can't say if he is a Nazi, that's a specific political ideology, and being in the top right box doesn't make him a Nazi/fascist, but he is authoritarian according the results which is all I can say.

Lol, I don't know his actual specific political beliefs so I can't say if he is a Nazi, that's a specific political ideology, and being in the top right box doesn't make him a Nazi/fascist, but he is authoritarian according the results which is all I can say.
It was a joke, both because of his location on the compass and the way he acts IRL. He makes racist jokes very often xD

Chatroom