Post your Setup!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
The setup is working great now, everything so far runs like a dream :D
That's great!

Minor critique on the build:

- 850 watt unit is way overkill. Even PCs that use SLI don't come near using that much. 550 watts is more than enough. But the Corsair RMx power supply is very solid. Excellent ripple, great voltage regulations and properly configured protections.

That's it, honestly. Very solid build! Hope it serves you well.

Arch

Known Poster
That's great!

Minor critique on the build:

- 850 watt unit is way overkill. Even PCs that use SLI don't come near using that much. 550 watts is more than enough. But the Corsair RMx power supply is very solid. Excellent ripple, great voltage regulations and properly configured protections.

That's it, honestly. Very solid build! Hope it serves you well.
I was thinking on 1000W Psu first, but decided that was way too overkill x)

reason i bought a new one is because I have bad expereince with the corsair 500w PSUs, they have betrayed me more than once, now I got a 750 in my old rig, and I thought I might aswell buy a new one with some more W, incase I ever need it.

But that's good advice, In the future i don't need to spend as much on PSU's and maybe invest in some 3200 ram instead of 2666 like i got now.

I was thinking on 1000W Psu first, but decided that was way too overkill x)

reason i bought a new one is because I have bad expereince with the corsair 500w PSUs, they have betrayed me more than once, now I got a 750 in my old rig, and I thought I might aswell buy a new one with some more W, incase I ever need it.

But that's good advice, In the future i don't need to spend as much on PSU's and maybe invest in some 3200 ram instead of 2666 like i got now.

Well, PSUs are very important.

The last Corsair PSU you had was actually probably one of their bad models.

The Corsair RMx, RMi, HXi, HX, TXM, and CX(M) (Grey label) models are great. Their older VS, CX, and CSM... not so much.

Chatroom