• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Recommend Headphones

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kkgames35

Known Poster
So I know that there was a thread similar to this, but I don't really need a headset so I'm looking for a good set of headphones preferably under 50, but I can do up to 80.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
Anyone? I've been looking at stuff like the Logitech G320. I just wanted to see if any of you guys had any that you loved or would recommend. I've decided that this is next on my things to buy because I've been using my iPhone earbuds for gaming.

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
My advice, don't get anything that's Razor. When you buy a Razor product you're just buying the brand, not much else. Their quality is shite.

I can't really recommend anything under 50 because that's really darn hard. But if you can save a little, I recommend THIS. I use them and can vouch for them!

Kkgames35

Known Poster
My advice, don't get anything that's Razor. When you buy a Razor product you're just buying the brand, not much else. Their quality is shite.

I can't really recommend anything under 50 because that's really darn hard. But if you can save a little, I recommend THIS. I use them and can vouch for them!
Yeah.... nah I'll pass. I'm not really on the level of spending $500 on Headphones. Besides I think I've found a winner anyways. They are the Sade's SA903. I'm not planning on buying them for a little while so if anyone else has something that you can recommend, I'm all ears.

I agree with you! I bought Razer Kraken USB Essential Black,after 4 month it broken))))))). Sound and micro work good, but construction is shite. My advice - buy metal headphones
IMG_20180531_002147_053.jpg

P.S - I was neat with my headphones.

Chatroom