Spoiler Red Dead 2 Predictions. ((SPOILERS RIGHT FROM THE GET GO MATES))

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
These were my predictions, one is sorta accurate, one is vaguely accurate, and one was wrong

1. I suspected that a job would go bad in either Rhodes or St. Denis that would end up with Arthur Marooned in the wilds or in prison.
((Reason for that is the beard growth mechanic I figured there'd be an event in the game where it'd grow as long as possible, and Dutch's insane vague goal of needing money, refusing to back down.))

2. I suspected Charles, Lenny or Hosea would die, during the **bad** job, ((Because they were the only characters that had any real development and friendship with Arthur, that also we do actual missions with)) ((However I did not think two of them would die, and two go missing though.... caught me by surprise that did... it was a cool mission.))
**I asumed, John would be left for dead by Dutch/Javier/Morgan, based on RDR 1, but that might happen later, but as it stands now John is under arrest, And I believe we'll find Charles later.**

3. Kieran would be killed by Dutch, after a conflict with the O'driscolls. ((I was wrong here, I believed Kieran would be killed after an attack from the O'driscolls, never thought he'd die before of the O'driscolls themselves))

______
Asumptions follow:

4. The money in Blackwater doesn't exist anymore, either stolen or they lost the loot during the ferry.

5. Arthur will die((I'm guessing from that Downes kid that Strauss lent money to.))

6. We'll play as John in the epilogue.

Arch

Known Poster
An addendum to no 2.

I was cerain Hosea would die, ((along with many others at some point)) but the one I was 100% on was always Hosea, in order to further develop Arthur's doubts and character.

Wolfensanity

Staff member
I've finished the game and I'm currently in the epilogue. Trying not to spoil anything, but I'll say there's some accuracy to your prediction(s).

Last edited:

Obama

Known Poster
I've finished the game and I'm currently in the epilogue. Trying not to spoil anything, but I'll say there's some accuracy to your prediction(s).
how do you have super speed horse or something I have been playing the game all week and still haven't finished

Arch

Known Poster
Asumptions follow:

4. The money in Blackwater doesn't exist anymore, either stolen or they lost the loot during the ferry.
5. Arthur will die
((FUCK, I really thought Downes would kill him... but, well I'm happy to be wrong, I just ausmed his coughing was to make him weak enough TO be KILLED not to actually KILL.

6. We'll play as John in the epilogue.

Arch

Known Poster
Yeah I finished the epilogue Yesterday night around 4AM, I must say that the Betrayal, was the one person I did not suspect just because I felt he'd be the *obvious* choice, but they pulled it off none the less. :D

Arch

Known Poster
Critical is not a good reviewer tbh. ACG and EasyAllies reviews are far more accurate and respectable imo.
Never heard those, so not sure I'd agree with it.

But Crit, I like him, and I agreed with the thing he said about realistic to a fault, and most missions following the same patterns.

The writing was stellar, and detailed, which I adore.
The world looks good. ((but would've looked better if the game ran well.))

The whole realism thing is what I like the least, if weapons are on the horse that you needed, you can't get that now, same with looting, and stuff like that, it should be immersive, but for me it's just tedious to the point it takes me out of the game completely from frustration.

Along with the FPS, input lag and Resolution Issues, I must deduct points, I could deduct more, but won't cause in the end I still thought the game was compelling.

Arch

Known Poster
Holy shit though, I wasn't too far off, I did not realize it before.

It's the Father of the Downes kid who infects Arthur... back when he coughs at Arthur... I never noticed until someone said it to me.

I thought the Kid would kill Arthur for revenge of his dad's death, and his mothers situation. ((until the Stranger missions with them)) So Although I was wrong, I was in the right direction.

Obama

Known Poster
Holy shit though, I wasn't too far off, I did not realize it before.

It's the Father of the Downes kid who infects Arthur... back when he coughs at Arthur... I never noticed until someone said it to me.

I thought the Kid would kill Arthur for revenge of his dad's death, and his mothers situation. ((until the Stranger missions with them)) So Although I was wrong, I was in the right direction.
I never thought about that

Chatroom