Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion Thread (10/23/18)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
It's quite good, although I have a lot of issues with it(at this part mostly technical)), I'll write my full opinions when i've completed the game.

Arch

Known Poster
Quite good dude this game is some wack shit fun I haven't enjoyed a single player game this much since mankind divided
I disagree, It's good, but I don't think it's *great* atleast not yet.
Yesterday there was one kick ass mission that was really cool though.

However Saint Denis' FPS drops, well it makes me want to puke in my soup.

Last edited:

Obama

Known Poster
I disagree, It's good, but I don't think it's *great* atleast not yet.
Yesterday there was one kick ass mission that was really cool though.

However Saint Denis' FPS drops, well it makes me want to puke in my soup.
I haven't noticed the FPS drop in Saint Denis and I haven't played a mission I haven't enjoyed I think the game is good balance between game and simulator.

Arch

Known Poster
I haven't noticed the FPS drop in Saint Denis and I haven't played a mission I haven't enjoyed I think the game is good balance between game and simulator.
Most of my complaints are technical, i play on Base PS4.
Like the constant FPS drop ((which exists on all platforms, especially inside towns))
Also being used to 144hz with FPS over 80-90 for most games, have made 30fps unbearable, but when it drops even below that, it's horrifying.

The input lags, the controls and the resolution, are also annoying.

but the game is quite good, but only 3 missions so far has made me feel *Amazing* and some have been lackluster, but I've not completed it yet, so I'll write my full opinions when I'm done with it.

Last edited:

Obama

Known Poster
Most of my complaints are technical, i play on Base PS4.
Like the constant FPS drop ((which exists on all platforms, especially inside towns))
Also being used to 144hz with FPS over 80-90 for most games, have made 30fps unbearable, but when it drops even below that, it's horrifying.

The input lags, the controls and the resolution, are also annoying.

but the game is quite good, but only 3 missions so far has made me feel *Amazing* and some have been lackluster, but I've not completed it yet, so I'll write my full opinions when I'm done with it.
Sounds like you want a pc release

Chatroom