Saints Row vs Saints Row

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which Saints Row game you like the best?

• Saints Row

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints Row 2

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Saints Row The Third

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Saints Row IV

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
SR3 had the perfect balance of wackiness and GTA style gameplay. Before 3 it was too similar to GTA (especially SR1), and since 4 it’s been so ridiculously stupid

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
SR3 had the perfect balance of wackiness and GTA style gameplay. Before 3 it was too similar to GTA (especially SR1), and since 4 it’s been so ridiculously stupid
i enjoyed every game i've played (SR2 to 4). SR2 was very very brutal in its story which made it a little too serious, while SR4's gameplay was so over-the-top OP that, while fun, seemed too much of a one up of SR3.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
yeah, I really enjoyed faffing about in the world with all those powers :D

It made cars pretty useless though x)
haha, for me cars added to my superhero's image :D
we should play sometime, make our own justice league/avengers, but cool, yknow?

Arch

Known Poster
SR4 is fucking stupid as hell sorry
Yeah, but it was fun, I did not care for SR2 at all because all i felt was that it was just a GTA clone.

But SR4 knew it was absurd and idiotic, and ran with it, and in doing so it created a much better ''identity''
And it made me laugh.

I don't play SR for the story, I played it cause it was ridiculous and over the top, but it just ran with it, i loved it.

SR3 is by far the most fun to fuck around with. 4 is alright, but the dark visuals and lack of variation with enemy design really just kills my experience.

Chatroom