Selfie thread?? ... Selfie thread.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Arch

Known Poster
I have pretty similar facial hair but gosh I wish I had hair like that. Masculine looking guys with long hair is a really great look imo. Honestly surprised its not more popular
That hair took a while to get like that, if you don't use product. ((which i don't in this pic))

After getting out of the shower let it dry, untill damp, and slightly wet.
then tie it in a manbun for about 1-2 hours. let it out and sweep the hair over to the other side.

then it's done, but eventually it'll straighten :(

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
I have pretty similar facial hair but gosh I wish I had hair like that. Masculine looking guys with long hair is a really great look imo. Honestly surprised its not more popular
YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOSELF I KNOW THE CONTINENT YOU LVIE ON IMMA COME TO YOUR CONTINENT AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE BITCH

Arch

Known Poster
YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOSELF I KNOW THE CONTINENT YOU LVIE ON IMMA COME TO YOUR CONTINENT AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE BITCH
Oh yeah i remeber now, Meetch was the OG hunk. I think he posted a selfie back when this forum had members :eek:

Chatroom