• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Show Off What You've Created.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Just a thread for people to post what they have created, be it videos or art.

I myself recently edited clips from a show I enjoy and put a song that I enjoy (Hurt - Johnny Cash) in the background.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
I know these are not videos, nor are they traditional art, but they are creations I have made.

These first two are Fallout props I've made, either following on-line instructions and printables, or working them out on my own:
2015103202.jpg 20151002.jpg

And this is a map and some props I've made (completely from scratch) for my last D&D campaign:
20160116_115917.jpg

Attachments

Fallout God

I know these are not videos, nor are they traditional art, but they are creations I have made.

These first two are Fallout props I've made, either following on-line instructions and printables, or working them out on my own:
View attachment 22 View attachment 23

And this is a map and some props I've made (completely from scratch) for my last D&D campaign:
View attachment 24
Damn boi! That's fucking awesome; someone should actually sell those Fallout props for people to use, putting actual cleaning agent in the Abraxo and using it XD People would probably by those things just for that.

The Vault-Tec beer reminded me of the Dharma issued beer, :p looks good.

D&D set looks pretty snazzy too.

Really, I'd rather know how to create props like this than know the basics of Sony Vegas. XD It is all damn cool after all.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
Damn boi! That's fucking awesome; someone should actually sell those Fallout props for people to use, putting actual cleaning agent in the Abraxo and using it XD People would probably by those things just for that.

The Vault-Tec beer reminded me of the Dharma issued beer, :p looks good.

D&D set looks pretty snazzy too.

Really, I'd rather know how to create props like this than know the basics of Sony Vegas. XD It is all damn cool after all.
Honestly, learning to do it is pretty easy. Get a decent printer (30 bucks), some cardstock, Elmer's glue, an X-acto knife, scissors, and just look up some patterns online. At least for the Fallout stuff. Once you get the hang of it, you can put some of your own things together.

As far as the D&D stuff goes, that's a little easier, because you can just pretty much make things up and roll with it. For instance, the rolled up scrolls in the upper right-hand corner are spell scrolls--I just copied the text of the spells from the Player's Handbook, pasted it into Google Translate set to Gaelic, and then picked an Old English-looking font. Presto, spell scrolls!

The map was by far the hardest, but the most fun. On that one I have some natural talent, in that I've always been able to design really cool worlds on paper. I followed some tutorials and looked at some pictures for creating things like the mountains and the forests, but all in all it wasn't too bad. After that, I "aged" it by repeatedly folding it and setting it in tea water. My only complaint is that I need to work on my lettering more.

Fallout God

Honestly, learning to do it is pretty easy. Get a decent printer (30 bucks), some cardstock, Elmer's glue, an X-acto knife, scissors, and just look up some patterns online. At least for the Fallout stuff. Once you get the hang of it, you can put some of your own things together.

As far as the D&D stuff goes, that's a little easier, because you can just pretty much make things up and roll with it. For instance, the rolled up scrolls in the upper right-hand corner are spell scrolls--I just copied the text of the spells from the Player's Handbook, pasted it into Google Translate set to Gaelic, and then picked an Old English-looking font. Presto, spell scrolls!

The map was by far the hardest, but the most fun. On that one I have some natural talent, in that I've always been able to design really cool worlds on paper. I followed some tutorials and looked at some pictures for creating things like the mountains and the forests, but all in all it wasn't too bad. After that, I "aged" it by repeatedly folding it and setting it in tea water. My only complaint is that I need to work on my lettering more.
Damn, sounds pretty sweet. Alright, thanks for the tips. You really are a master of all trades aren't you?

Jack of many, master of few.
Jack of all trades, master of none, but often better than a master of one.
You are going to have to teach little baby me to do all that stuff.
View attachment 17 View attachment 18

These are my basic works in 3D modeling. I have more images, but these two are in 720p and 1080p. The rest of my images are in 4k, so it's too big to upload.
I still have the pictures of those lightsabers you designed. I could try and post them for you.

Also, I hate you all and your artistic ability.

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member

View attachment 22 View attachment 23

View attachment 24
What are you... are.... SWEATY NERD???!?!?!

Nah, good shit. These look a lot better than a lot of the props I have seen made

Chatroom