• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
This is a thread for discussion of Ubisoft's upcoming game, sequel to the Stick of Truth, South Park: The Fractured But Whole. What do you think of this hilarious game? Too offensive? Or just what you want? Coming October 17.

Stick of Truth was so cool, honestly. It was pretty hilarious that it was actually partially worked on by Tim Cain
Tim Cain, oh god that name rings a serious bell but i cant put a finger on it. Was he involved with one of the older fallouts?

But yeah Stick of Truth was just so good, pretty sure this one will be too. I love how close matt stone and trey parker hold it, keeping it identical to the show. It originally was gonna be released last december, thats insane. I hope the extra 10 months add a lot to this game.

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
Tim Cain, oh god that name rings a serious bell but i cant put a finger on it. Was he involved with one of the older fallouts?

But yeah Stick of Truth was just so good, pretty sure this one will be too. I love how close matt stone and trey parker hold it, keeping it identical to the show. It originally was gonna be released last december, thats insane. I hope the extra 10 months add a lot to this game.
Cain is responsible for the original FO, along with Boyarski and Jason Taylor

But yeah, I was very glad that Matt and Trey were able to be so creatively in charge. The game definitely wouldn't have succeeded as well if they weren't.

Seeing as how parts of these games take place in strip clubs and Mr. Slave's rectum, I have so much hope

Eddie

The Writer
I like to see other devs take a stab at SP, so we can get different styles of the game.
Stick of Truth is a spoof parody of role playing games, while this one seems to play off of something like X-COM
I'm ok with Ubi developing it, I would just like to see how Obs would have improved on stick of truth.

Chatroom