Star Wars Battlefront 2 Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
Star Wars Battlefront II is an upcoming action shooter video game based on the Star Wars film franchise. It is the fourth major installment of the Star Wars: Battlefront series and seventh overall, and a sequel to the 2015 reboot of the series. Here we will discuss EA's Battlefront 2 and all things Battlefronts.

I bought Battlefront Deluxe edition, and although I enjoyed playing as heroes and the month of gameplay i got out of it was fun, it got so bland and i wish i could get my money back. But battlefront 2 looks like Battlefield 1 in a star wars setting! Im very excited for this

Eddie

The Writer
I bought Battlefront Deluxe edition, and although I enjoyed playing as heroes and the month of gameplay i got out of it was fun, it got so bland and i wish i could get my money back. But battlefront 2 looks like Battlefield 1 in a star wars setting! Im very excited for this
Yeah it seems fun, I just worry that it will be released only a year after BF1 so it will probably be rushed and incomplete like the first.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
I played it one night at Pips house on his Xbone, and I actually quite enjoyed playing it. I don't think it would've been worth $60 if I was to buy it, but I was astonished by the graphics when I tried it out because that was the time when I was so used to playing older games and I had just started playing F3. I stayed up the whole night after everyone else went to sleep and I just kept on playing Walker Assault. Now seeing this one, I would probably buy it if I actually had internet to play it.

Eddie

The Writer
I played it one night at Pips house on his Xbone, and I actually quite enjoyed playing it. I don't think it would've been worth $60 if I was to buy it, but I was astonished by the graphics when I tried it out because that was the time when I was so used to playing older games and I had just started playing F3. I stayed up the whole night after everyone else went to sleep and I just kept on playing Walker Assault. Now seeing this one, I would probably buy it if I actually had internet to play it.
You played Battlefront EA 2?

Can't say I enjoyed the original Battlefront EA very much after the first day of playing - due to the obvious lack of launch content to play with. I was really upset about that, considering two of my favorite shooters ever are the original Battlefront and its sequel.

Battlefront EA 2 looks really good though. But like everyone else...
I want galactic conquest back...

Last edited:

Eddie

The Writer
Can't say I enjoyed the original Battlefront EA very much after the first day of playing - due to the obvious lack of launch content to play with. I was really upset about that, considering one of my favorite shooters ever is the original Battlefront and its sequel.

Battlefront EA 2 looks really good though. But like everyone else...
I want galactic conquest back...
The first two games are amazing, I feel if they were remastered, and had added content it would be amazing

Chatroom