Star Wars: Original Trilogy Vs Prequel Trilogy

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which Do You Prefer?

• Original Trilogy

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Which trilogy as a whole do you prefer? As in story, characters etc.
I personally enjoy the PT much more for it's story, characters, setting, and of course growing up with it.

Eddie

The Writer
I prefer the original series. The writing, acting, directing is all around better.

The prequels do have interesting concepts, good cgi, and awesome cinenatography, though, it also provided the EU(legends) with many awesome stories.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
I prefer the original series. The writing, acting, directing is all around better.
Oh thank god there's someone else in here with a rational mind :p

The prequels do have interesting concepts, good cgi, and awesome cinenatography, though, it also provided the EU(legends) with many awesome stories.
While I do agree with a number of your points, I have to point out that the CGI for the PT has been notoriously derided as very low-budget, which is especially tarnishing considering ILM being a subsidiary of Lucasfilm.

And EU had plenty of awesome stories already. PT completely shat all over established book/comic lore, shot it in the head, then threw carcass out into the streets below. One word: midifuckingchlorians.

Eddie

The Writer

While I do agree with a number of your points, I have to point out that the CGI for the PT has been notoriously derided as very low-budget, which is especially tarnishing considering ILM being a subsidiary of Lucasfilm.

And EU had plenty of awesome stories already. PT completely shat all over established book/comic lore, shot it in the head, then threw carcass out into the streets below. One word: midifuckingchlorians.
By good, I just meant cool in some ways, should have been more clear. There were many awesome stories before the prequels, but it just provided more, like Labrinth of evil, or even the episode 3 novelization, so great.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect

You leave Mididchlorians alone!

Original Trilogy, we don't have a whining Anakin Skywalker in the originals. Instead we do have a whining Luke but he isn't as bad. I did like 1 and 3 tho, with the exception of Jar Jar and whining Anakin obviously.

Chatroom