• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

StarCraft 2 Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is ba military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released worldwide in July 2010 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Here we will discuss StarCraft 2, it's expansions, and all things Starcraft.

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
I enjoyed StarCraft 2 but its kind of old now and I do not really play it. On the other Hand I recently did another play through of the original Starcraft. Classic starcraft is being offered for free from Blizzard for a while in preperation for the new Remastered edition. https://battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?version=LIVE&gameProgram=STARCRAFT

The remastered edition is supposed to be released sometime this month. I am looking forward to it.

Chatroom