Superhero Fight, Avengers Vs Justice League

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who Do You Think Would Win?

• Avengers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Thor Vs Superman
Captain Americ Vs Batman
Hawkeye Vs Green Arrow
Flash Vs Quiksilver

I can't recall who fought who in the JLA/Avengers crossover so feel free to fill in the blanks.

This thread is basically Justice League Vs Avengers, I myself believe JLA for the win considering they have more high powered core members compared to the core Avengers.

Let's say the battle occurs in a universe that gives equal powers to each respective heroes of the teams, ie what they each have in their own universes.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
Thor Vs Superman
Captain Americ Vs Batman
Hawkeye Vs Green Arrow
Flash Vs Quiksilver

I can't recall who fought who in the JLA/Avengers crossover so feel free to fill in the blanks.

This thread is basically Justice League Vs Avengers, I myself believe JLA for the win considering they have more high powered core members compared to the core Avengers.

Let's say the battle occurs in a universe that gives equal powers to each respective heroes of the teams, ie what they each have in their own universes.
Basically what I would've said, you telepathic God you. *Blushes*

Eddie

The Writer
Thor Vs Superman
Captain Americ Vs Batman
Hawkeye Vs Green Arrow
Flash Vs Quiksilver

Superman
Batman
Green Arrow
Flash

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
I think the Justice League would win easily.
Yeah, their team is more disciplined and more powerful in general. I included the non-powered humans to even the score, CA may be superhuman but Batman has spent his whole life honing his skills and has a vast array of gadgets that give him a slight edge.

Flash was also faster than Quicksilver in the JLA/Avengers crossover, and Superman knocked Thor straight out in the same series (he also picked up his Hammer).

Chatroom