The Elder Scrolls VI Anticipation/Speculation thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
It's definitely looks to be an Elder Scrolls VI: High Rock or maybe Elsweyr.
Hammerfell is too much of a desert
Hammerfell isn't entirely desert. The eastern and southern parts are drier but not completely Alik'r sand dunes. I don't think it's Elsweyr. It COULD be Anequina (northern kingdom of Elsweyr) but I don't think Bethesda is ready to take on Elsweyr yet (and thank god for that. They would fuck it up so bad). To me it looks Hammerfell or High Rock, which makes very happy since those are particularly the two provinces I wanted the most.
Based on the little we got, I'd put money on Hammerfell. We'll have to wait a few years to see more I guess.

Unless they tease again?

After watching a few videos, I have 99% certainty that it is Hammerfell. The crater by what looks to be Azra's Crossing, the Dragontail Mountains, the coast that we see that lines up to the latest maps we have, pretty much solidifies it. It honestly excites me that in somewhere between 2020 and ~2024, you will start to hear all of the mainstream/casual players talking about how cool "that new game, Hammerfell" is.

I'm also partially relieved that they didn't decide to do Akavir, in any incarnation. I don't know if I could trust Emil in unraveling the mystery behind it.

After watching a few videos, I have 99% certainty that it is Hammerfell. The crater by what looks to be Azra's Crossing, the Dragontail Mountains, the coast that we see that lines up to the latest maps we have, pretty much solidifies it. It honestly excites me that in somewhere between 2020 and ~2024, you will start to hear all of the mainstream/casual players talking about how cool "that new game, Hammerfell" is.

I'm also partially relieved that they didn't decide to do Akavir, in any incarnation. I don't know if I could trust Emil in unraveling the mystery behind it.
Not all those dirty mainstream casuals I liked fallout before it was cool
Im just kidding but ye it's definitely hammerfell

It might be Hammerfell, but I'm confident it's not the northern bit with Azra's Crossing.